• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pablo Mari: Dream signing or NightMari?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jae

Mari is crap, can’t count 3/4 mistakes in the last few games alone, 1 leading to a goal.

Arsenal standards are rock bottom so he’s getting ratings for just being average.

Same applies to Holding though I suppose. Gets talked about likes he's prime Maldini on here though.

Legend14

Established Member
Mari is crap, can count 3/4 mistakes in the last few games alone, 1 leading to a goal.

Arsenal standards are rock bottom so he’s getting ratings for just being average.
He doesn’t look like crap in his performances so far. Small sample, yes. He makes intelligent decisions and has a calm, confident, reassuring demeaner. I don’t mind him when he is in, I just rate Gabriel higher.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Fair play to him for coming back from that table ladders and chairs match and making it to the premier league.
Spain should be looking at him for the Euros. They haven’t got too many quality CB options, especially left side.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Shame he isn't right footed, would be starting with Gabriel every week if he was.

He looks really dodgy, but hasn't put a foot wrong really...amazing stuff :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Was in no man's land for Wood's chance yesterday at 1-1.
Yes him and Luiz made mistake but did handle wood Vydra very well as expected Mari been such useful signing him and Cedric are very good squad players to have imo

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Yes him and Luiz made mistake but did handle wood Vydra very well as expected Mari been such useful signing him and Cedric are very good squad players to have imo
I'm not convinced by him at all. Cedric has surprised me though, think he's been decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom