• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pablo Mari

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I meant Sheffield Utd. Only Liverpool have conceded fewer goals.
Thought it was Leicester. My bad.

well as long as he keeps mustafi out of the team, then it's a good signing in my book

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
We need a 1st choice cb, not a backup.. I’ve never seen him play so if he’s coming in as a starter fair enough hopefully they see something special in him, but if he’s bought as 3rd/4th choice then wtf are we doing..

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We need a 1st choice cb, not a backup.. I’ve never seen him play so if he’s coming in as a starter fair enough hopefully they see something special in him, but if he’s bought as 3rd/4th choice then wtf are we doing..
I think we'll need to rebuild the defense as whole i can understand this cheap deal that will allow us to spend big in summer for CB after selling few of current CB.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard

He will be directly competing agundt Luiz for his role, I cant see him being worse than Luiz has been.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

We were never getting a first choice CB in January. We can't afford it.

Hopefully he's a massive success and becomes on of the best in the PL but at the moment we need a competent CB who means Mustafi doesn't play and Holding isn't forced back too soon and injured/plays poorly and loses confidence.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
You know what though, he's very good looking and 6'3 so at least he'll get around the London gally and it's always a pleasure to have shaggers at the Arsenal.

Welcome.

You're such a fcking loser man it shocks me sometimes. Like you seem to get worse when I don't think it's possible.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Do you know what you get when you buy rejects from Chelsea, City, United, etc?

You get what you ****ing deserve.

Our CBs are gonna be Chelsea, Dortmund and City rejects lmao.

Before we start adding more CBs I kind of want to get rid of what's already there, we need to move on Mustafi, Sokratis and Mavro and then move on Luiz. Just adding more is gonna make it harder.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Sounds more like a Rob Holding (who also is not good enough) replacement. Guess the Upamecano and Demiral dreams are over and we are back to shopping at pound land,

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Why would Flamengo accept a loan if he there best CB? Whens their season start?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom