• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pablo Mari

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
And they aren't even being honest to you either. Bastards.

tenor.gif

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I'm gonna have to start celebrating draws aren't I?

Did you see how the Twitter mod was acting after the Chelsea game? Was kind of embarrassing can't lie. But other fans were loving it, maybe I'm the one in the wrong?

Nah it's not about celebrating draws, it's about not always looking at the negatives in every single instance. But maybe that's just your personality and I wouldn't change my best friend for the world.

BigPoppaPump

Nah it's not about celebrating draws, it's about not always looking at the negatives in every single instance. But maybe that's just your personality and I wouldn't change my best friend for the world.

1. F off with that best friend sh*t we're not starting that again, I still got beef with @American_Gooner over my tag.

2. Of course I'm negative we're 10th, people are reaching to find positives and it just makes my eyes roll.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

1. F off with that best friend sh*t we're not starting that again, I still got beef with @American_Gooner over my tag.

2. Of course I'm negative we're 10th, people are reaching to find positives and it just makes my eyes roll.

F*ck me bet you'd be dull as dishwater on a night out.

Hope this negativity is all an act.

BigPoppaPump

I seriously disagree with you on some football related matters but i don't think anyone has made me laugh as hard as you since our beloved THunter got a life

I have a really high amount of reported posts so I'm glad someone appreciates it. But I assume most of them was Mark Tobias :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom