• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pablo Mari

Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

This bloke is saying Flamengo have advanced negotiations to sign Léo Pereira (a defender). Could be a replacement.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I read we make 7m bid Flamengo want 30M :lol:

that’s about 35m BRL. A bit more, actually.

don’t think they’re getting much more than 50m brl, even if there’s a buyer from Europe’s lower leagues.

Can’t say I’ve watched him play all that much, but this one not filling me with joy.

Would he gladly proven wrong, though.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
that’s about 35m BRL. A bit more, actually.

don’t think they’re getting much more than 50m brl, even if there’s a buyer from Europe’s lower leagues.

Can’t say I’ve watched him play all that much, but this one not filling me with joy.

Would he gladly proven wrong, though.

Can’t say I’m that enthusiastic about it either. He’s 27 this year and looking at his career to date he seems a bit average. Hopefully he’s a late bloomer.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Isn't this guy supposed to be most reliable guy in Brazil? He say Flamengo are ready to accept the offer

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I found this interesting that the guy was at man city When Arteta was there he could've followed his development

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
wtf?!?! Are we only paying 7m? What will happen to the Ukrainian guy now?
Tbh, Mustafi had better record before joining us. This guy at the best can be someone like Gabriel imo. I read he is very slow as well

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom