• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pablo Mari

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiltord's left boot

I don't think Rob will be more than a squad player at Arsenal, but if he played against Palace instead of Mutsafi last year we, we might have actually got top four last year...

...Mustafi's mistake against Zaha was unbelievable, only missed out on third by two points too...Mustafi is not only poor, but makes everyone else drop a level cause he is so ****, terrible "defender" ...Holding definitely isn't that bad tbf.

Please don't remind me of that game.

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
I don't think Rob will be more than a squad player at Arsenal, but if he played against Palace instead of Mutsafi last year we, we might have actually got top four last year...

...Mustafi's mistake against Zaha was unbelievable, only missed out on third by two points too...Mustafi is not only poor, but makes everyone else drop a level cause he is so ****, terrible "defender" ...Holding definitely isn't that bad tbf.

Gave away a penno at their place as well didn't he?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Gave away a penno at their place as well didn't he?

Yup.

He is just so bad...he is short for a defender, but isn’t super fast...he isn’t a leader, but won’t shut up on the pitch blaming others...he isn’t great on ball, but won’t stop trying impossible long passes...he is slow, but doesn’t have any positional sense...etc, he just had the worst combination of “attributes”.

Only thing he is decent at, is attacking set pieces...and that’s not even a defensive attribute :lol:

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

You think Raul is just scamming with his purchases? I don't think he's that bad but I can see some dodgy stuff going on. But I don't think he'd do anything to hurt Arsenal though his reputation is on the line.

Nah not scamming , think he agrees to stuff in deals that are questionable but it's not my money .

TheEconomist

Established Member
This is a pretty strange transfer. I'm struggling to understand why we've picked this guy from obscurity. He doesn't seem to have shown anything special throughout his career. Hope I'm proved wrong but my first impression is he's going to be out of his depth here

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Yup.

He is just so bad...he is short for a defender, but isn’t super fast...he isn’t a leader, but won’t shut up on the pitch blaming others...he isn’t great on ball, but won’t stop trying impossible long passes...he is slow, but doesn’t have any positional sense...etc, he just had the worst combination of “attributes”.

Only thing he is decent at, is attacking set pieces...and that’s not even a defensive attribute :lol:

Tbh fair he may not be the tallest CB but he's good at winning headers, his only redeeming quality.

That Zaha mistakes shows why he's so annoying as well because he's always looking around for someone to blame, the ref or his teammates. Such a terrible player with a horrible attitude, when he leaves it will be a cause for celebration.

nicky47

Established Member
Such a strange one this, out of nowhere! It'll be very easy to claim he'll be average, but I look forward to seeing him. Not that these type of tranfers usually work out for us, but I do love an obscure name, haha.

Fingers crossed though that the Brazilian League might become a happy hunting ground for us...

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Are we going to wait for a week again until the Arsenal PR department make some fancy reveal video for this journeyman?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom