• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pablo Mari

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
But how do you take a medical knowing the agreement not reached between 2 clubs? Maybe he not happy with his contract
Flamengo might have given permission for a medical if they thought the two had agreed an £8m fee but as talks went on they had some disagreement over the payment structure or bonuses, if this is true of course.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Can anyone track his flight for me? I'm at the Galeão airport for the next 30 minutes and can pull a Charles Watt on him.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I think we’ll look for a loan elsewhere while still negotiating for Mari. If we can’t get a loan they’ll go back for him last minute.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Maybe back to Rio because he already miss hot Brazilian women and weather. Can't blame him

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
This seems very bizarre. Why would the plan be to have 3 long haul flights in a brief period of time? Surely you come over and expect to stay.

Suppose if you fly first class you just sleep but still

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Not sure what the club are playing at to be honest thinking they can loan starters from the best team in South America. They’d have to make it an obligation to buy and if they’re not willing to do that it just looks like they’re only using him for 4 months, 4 months where he’ll probably get no game time and then be sent back. Flamengo aren’t going to agree to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom