• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Paddy Power pays out for Chelsea championship win!

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 9
  • Views 423

Canuck

Established Member
I bloody well hope so. Idiotic thing to do if you ask me.

These are the same people who payed out early in '03 on us to win the league only to have ManUre just nick it from us. :evil:

JazzG

Established Member
The bookies paid out for the mancs in 97/98 and we won the title

The bookies paid out for us in 02/03 and the mancs won the title

So they have ****ed up before but they did pay up early last season, then again Chelsea were like 12 points ahead with 10 games to go.....

Gooner_IL

I agree with exiled and want to add my bit, Paddypower are not exactly William Hill"s or Ladbookes it would be interesting to know how many people actually had single bets for Chelsea to win the tiltle with them up until the 29/9/05. Also why can you still bet with them on Chelsea to win the title? They seem to be a pathetic bookmaker.

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom