• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Paid hacks on football forums

Are discussions in fottball forums being directed by paid hacks?

• Yes

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • No

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Only Kroenke does this

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Only Wenger does this

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Only Sp**s would do this

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Okay so I just have to know how many people think this is a thing. I don't deny it is possible. I think paid hacks have certainly become a major part of every topic which draws people in. We see this in the political sphere of things quite often.

Maybe the best way to do this is to see how many of you think this is going on and if you have any evidence of such.

Guys, let's not turn this thread into a mud slinging contest. I'm not sure the mods or posters on here would appreciate singling people out so none of that please.

Giroud12

Who exactly would pay these people? Wenger himself?
By the way, I think you all should appreciate how much Kronke has done for this club. Wenger tries his best to f things up, thank god we have Kronke to steer the ship.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Been thinking for a while that maybe Piers Morgan has been paying DT and a few on here. Guys constantly trawling Twitter threads to post stats that Arsenal are sh*t away in March and April, especially when it's raining.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
There are some with very forthright opinions, but I'm not sure if anyone is being paid. If they are, they're not doing a particularly good job.
Under enhanced interrogation in the Squad Cost thread, I admitted to "KROENKE SUCKS" that I receive £10 per anti-Wenger comment I make. Because that's the only reason that anyone would post anything like that, right?

pacstud

Why would anyone pay for something that's free?

You could just as easily charge the haters, people clearly manifesting their own personal self-loathing into displacement towards a sports team and its personnel. Hating the team they love is free therapy!

It doesn't help their parent-anger issues, but it still has some cathartic effects.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Not sure about Hacks but I would imagine some players have a peek every now and then. Its human instinct to want to know what people/fans say about you, it's no different to twitter or any other social media, they are interested!

With that in mind I hope the Chilean midget has a nightmare career at Old Toilet and falls out with Mourinho, erm, lets say sometime this month. Oh and while I am it, Welbeck, you're rubbish!

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Ok, I'll come clean. I'm not a hack, but I was contacted and ended up agreeing a 12 month contract to mercilessly bash Özil. Amazingly, the contract expired at the exact moment Mesut hit amazing form! I've heard via PM that others have had offers to bash Xhaka, Elneny and even... even (and this hurts me deeply) Wenger :(

Top Bottom