Euro 2020 Panini Euro 2020 - Out in the UK, but what about the US?

CaseUteinberger

Cazorla (not Carzola ffs)
Just saw that the Panini Euro 2020 is out in the UK. Anyone know when it will be made available in the US? Couldn't find anything on Panini America nor Amazon.

CaseUteinberger

Any news anyone? Keeping on looking both at Panini America and Amazon and so far nothing... 😪 Live is dull and sad!

CaseUteinberger

Panini arrived via Etsy and now Amazon. Down to 100 needs out of 650+ stickers. Ordered another box of 50 packets for 75 dollars today. This **** is ruining me...

CaseUteinberger

Getting there. Got plenty of swaps coming my way from mates in the UK. First goal is to get down to 50 needs so I can go dirty if needed! Interpret that anyway you want! ;)

CaseUteinberger

It's actually been really fun collecting them. I do it in front of all tournaments.

I have mates back in England with who I send swap stickers across the pond using normal mail service. I am in the US now, which makes collecting harder as I have to buy 50 pack boxes over the internet. While working in London in the market there were a lot of colleagues collecting in front of every Euro and WC. We used the brokers as ponies delivering swap stickers between us! :thumbsup:

CaseUteinberger

I'd say you're wasting your money.
Yes, that is correct, but you can make that point on many of life’s small pleasures.

I actually also like it as something that keeps me in touch with some UK colleagues every 2 years. A bunch of middle aged men wasting our money. Plus some have young sons who get smitten with the Panini craze. They end up being heroes in their respective schools thanks to all the extra stickers they can get their hands on and trade with their class mates.

Plus being a big kid myself I like opening the sticker packs hoping to find the right stickers… Embarrassing but true!