• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pape Gueye

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Will he be one we regret missing out on like Soyuncu??? Remains to be seen, but I'd rather experience to be honest.
Depends but we can't sign everybody he has reason going to Watford so he'll be straight starter here he'll need some time to be in starting11

Impact

Established Member
Will he be one we regret missing out on like Soyuncu??? Remains to be seen, but I'd rather experience to be honest.

If Gueye's on a free/minimal fee and we think he's potentially quality, a serious club does both. Sign a starter and sign him. Send him on loan for the season after a pre-season with us.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I really forgot that Watford could be still getting relegated its big decision from him

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Interesting signing. Never saw Gueye play. Is a Dacoure replacement? I get the impression that they aren't that similar in style though and Gueye signing wouldn't necessarily be linked to Dacoure leaving.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Interesting signing. Never saw Gueye play. Is a Dacoure replacement? I get the impression that they aren't that similar in style though and Gueye signing wouldn't necessarily be linked to Dacoure leaving.

He’s much slighter, and more of a deep lying playmaker in the Xhaka role. He’s not really a box to box midfielder like Doucoure.

I would have liked him here a lot, he fit a need and would have been dirt cheap, I think he might get more minutes at Watford but if we moved on Xhaka he’d have played plenty.

It’s annoying because I feel with our dreadful budget if we don’t change our transfer policy to a Dortmund or Leicester style where we try and get these players before they sky rocket in value we’re never going to get them.

Buys like Martinelli and Guendouzi are good but buying more of them helps the odds that they’ll break out.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Mods can we unlock the Pape Gueye thread?

After signing his contract he’s got cold feet and doesn’t want to play for Watford anymore. His agent is trying to get him out :lol:

benjamin86

Established Member
Adam Leventhal is Watfords version of Ornstein.

To me it just sounds like the new agent is pissed off he won't be getting any money from the deal?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Adam Leventhal is Watfords version of Ornstein.

To me it just sounds like the new agent is pissed off he won't be getting any money from the deal?

Watford fans on Reddit are saying him and his agent have done a 180 now because he signed a pre-contract in January and now we’re interested he doesn’t want to go there anymore.

Shalmaneser V

Sangare offers more of what we need I feel.

Physical presence, box2box, athletic, puts a foot in, strong runner, technically adequate and can pick out a pass.

Could probably pick him up for under 15M too.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Watford fans on Reddit are saying him and his agent have done a 180 now because he signed a pre-contract in January and now we’re interested he doesn’t want to go there anymore.
We were interested in January. Stupid lad should have kept his pen in a drawer and waited. Lol.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Would get killed in PL. Got the tall lanky Rex Banner body.

Reactions: A_G

Latest posts

Top Bottom