• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pape Gueye

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
Yeah shame there’s no way for athletes to bulk up or anything.
200.gif

I've heard rumors that The Rock stayed in the womb a full 18 months so he could be born fullsize.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Papa Gueye when the club he signed a pre-contract with asks when he's coming for the medical:

giphy.gif

Gunner-Union

Are we still interested in him? For free he would have improved depth and with the finances are would have Been a good bet maybe

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
“Marseille are one of the clubs most interested in Pope, It’s clear. There are also Metz, Strasbourg, Angers, Nantes, German, Portuguese and Spanish clubs,” his entourage is quoted as saying.

“Arsenal also contacted us with a salary three times higher. But Pape wants to play in Ligue 1 for two or three years before going abroad, and Marseille are clearly in the shortlist. It would be a great club for him.”

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I like him but he’s very similar to Xhaka and Guendouzi so more of what we already have.

Absolute beanpole but he’s not far off the level of someone like Marc Roca imo while costing a whole lot less.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
The last player that switched Le Havre for English football did fairly well. Although i suppose he spent the first season in Championship.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
I like him but he’s very similar to Xhaka and Guendouzi so more of what we already have.

Absolute beanpole but he’s not far off the level of someone like Marc Roca imo while costing a whole lot less.

I don't wanna start another stats radar argument, but this doesn't look great from Roca

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Never watched Pape Gueye but there's been positive reviews. I think Tifo football recommended him as an option for us a while back. Very good name too, possibly elite.

He might be similar to Xhaka or Guendouzi, but he looks more mobile, more rangy. A bit like a young Busquets.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I don't wanna start another stats radar argument, but this doesn't look great from Roca

Yeah just watching his games that backs up those stats. Just charges around in midfield for Espanyol like a poor man’s Gerrard.

Hits a good long ball from deep but has no discipline and is very poor carrying and distributing the ball under pressure. He was a great prospect when he broke through but if anything he’s got worse.

Gueye seems a lot calmer and knows his limitations, the pressing he faces in Ligue 2 is almost non existent but he looks a great distributor from deep.

Considering the price I’d be a fan of the move, could give us some freedom in moving on Torreira and maybe even Xhaka and reinvesting the funds elsewhere.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Guy seem have s**ty attitude he acting like he best midfielder in world rejecting everybody

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Guy seem have s**ty attitude he acting like he best midfielder in world rejecting everybody
Yeah, that's a worry.

We're short in DM if we sell AMN, though. So if he's still available for 6m that could be a cheap backup to Torreira.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom