• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Papers should apologise to Sol

Arnie

Cast your mind back this time last year. When Sol was paraded as a dirty player just because anti gunners solskjaer dived.

Then he kicked out at a **** u player because he was clearly fouled.

Then at of the season he fouled a guy in the box against everton and was sent off because he was last man, not because he's dirty.

I remember the night when solskjaer dived, every one said sol wasn't a dirty player! But the media made it look like sol was responsible and gave him this false tag as a dirty player.

Seeing as sol didn't get sent off again after everton, he was collosal all season, he was fantastic for england, he has now become the england player at the most tournaments ever and he has got in the team of the tournament again!

Isn't he in for an apology.

But no. Seeing as his football is flawless at the moment they have decided to go to his private life.

Reporters are the lower than prostitutes in terms of integrity

Mark

Established Member
Very true. The media give good guys like Sol such a tough time. They really are a disgrace.

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Sol has been england's most consistent performer imo - without him England would never have made it to the quarter finals of euro 2004.

What annoys be even more than how the media treat him is how under-rated he is. I cant believe some people compare him to Rio Ferdinand. Thats an insult to campbell.

He is by far the best defender in england and deserves respect from everyone in the country.

Good luck next season sol !

A

Anonymous

i agree that sol is the best defender in england and thats a non-biased opinion coz im scottish so i dont care about how england do :p terry is 2nd gaining on campbell as he has youth on his side :)

thegame24

Established Member
Sol campbel is the best CB in the world
A Cole is the best LB in the world.
Kolo will soon be one of the best in the world

The only way we can complete our Best defence in the world is to buy Seitaridis, remember he played for Greece. Just to remind everyone GREECE are Euro Champions. ;D

BTW Campbell is far above any english defender.

Arnie

What annoys be even more than how the media treat him is how under-rated he is. I cant believe some people compare him to Rio Ferdinand. Thats an insult to campbell.

So true. So what if rio can distribute the ball better. The bottom line is sol is a better defender. And i think people under restermate his distribution of the ball.

And unless sol campbell plays for your team, You don't appreciate the amount of headers he wins. I know this cos si didn't think about that when he played for Sp**s.

He is the best centre back in england and probably the best in the world, he has to contest that with Nesta but then again he has gone down hill.

hesham

Established Member
Sol is the C.B in the world right now IMO, but i dont think stuff like that bothers him , hes probably been through alot of sh*t with the papers and spuds and came out stronger than ever...
I hope he signs a new contract soon

A

Anonymous

Arnie said:

So true. So what if rio can distribute the ball better. The bottom line is sol is a better defender. And i think people under restermate his distribution of the ball.

And unless sol campbell plays for your team, You don't appreciate the amount of headers he wins. I know this cos si didn't think about that when he played for Sp**s.

He is the best centre back in england and probably the best in the world, he has to contest that with Nesta but then again he has gone down hill.

At defending, there are not many better than Campbell.

But as an all round player, he is not the best in the world. His awful distribution makes sure of that.

Samuel, Ayala, Chivu, Nesta etc etc. Really I dont think there us much between any of them, but still I wouldnt swap Sol.

But he doesnt need to be able to pass Arsenal. We go via Sol to Ash, into the midfield and we are away.

voomboom

Distribution?? There are no questions about his defending, but have you seen him pass???

about 8 out of 10 of his passes from the back either goes between two players or to the opposition.

His distribution is certainly one of the weaker aspects of his game.

hesham

Established Member
Sol said:
Arnie said:

But as an all round player, he is not the best in the world. His awful distribution makes sure of that.

Samuel, Ayala, Chivu, Nesta etc etc. Really I dont think there us much between any of them, but still I wouldnt swap Sol.

But he doesnt need to be able to pass Arsenal. We go via Sol to Ash, into the midfield and we are away.
As a partnership though its great we got Sol as the rock and Kolo bombing up and down the pitch. great

tbbosa

thegame24 said:
Sol campbel is the best CB in the world
A Cole is the best LB in the world.
Kolo will soon be one of the best in the world

The only way we can complete our Best defence in the world is to buy Seitaridis, remember he played for Greece. Just to remind everyone GREECE are Euro Champions. ;D

BTW Campbell is far above any english defender.

thegame24 why do you have to remind us of this everytime...
We know that Greece won Euro 2004 and that England should have won if it were not for that **** D. Beckham "scoring" his penalty in the sky :D .

Anyway congs to the Greeks, but only Dellas really impressed me of their defenders and could do well at Arsenal as well!!

Henry IV

Sol had such a rough time from the media but he's proved himself as a class defender. Everyone should lay off him.

thegame24

Established Member
im just jokin around and of course rubbing it in cause i loved the way england were planning an easy route through us.

Anyway congs to the Greeks, but only Dellas really impressed me of their defenders and could do well at Arsenal as well!!

Seitaridis was just as good as Dellas and of course marked out Henry, Zidane, nedved in such short time which is no easy thing.

godfather

Sol said:
Arnie said:

so true bout his distribution!
but except that, hes a top top world class without doubt

Top Bottom