• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Partnership between Arsenal and KSK Beveren

Beverenfan

You don't have to download it to your harddrive. Just click the link and it'll start playing. Or if you don't like to see Yaya's magic, ok then...

patrick42uk

Established Member
bloody hell, he's got evrything pace skill strength. he glides past players like they are not there and good vision as well. he's way more attacking than i thought

lodi

link doesn`t work did anyone save the clip to their hdd..i would be really happy if you could upload it somewhere so the rest of us can watch it. thanks in advance.

patrick42uk

Established Member
lodi said:
link doesn`t work did anyone save the clip to their hdd..i would be really happy if you could upload it somewhere so the rest of us can watch it. thanks in advance.

tell me what to do and i'll try

lodi

i`m not an expert but can`t you sign up to one of those free storage services and upload it there and then post the link here..that would be sweet! not sure if there`s anyone who allows 50 mb for free though.

A.Hussain

damn wish i had the link wit me, it was somewhere on soccerage.com...

beveren trounced genk 3-1, and toureII was da bomb!!!!!!!!!!

apparently he single handed killed the game. just read brilliant things about da boy.. hope wenger brings him here.......

kajej

WOW! Beveren's squad that day was made up of 10 players from the ivory coast and Igor Stepanovs :shock:

Adam

Established Member
Beverenfan said:
Yeah, our team rules the world. Look at the movie, you'll really be amazed by our technique!

You kept your word and got the movie. Thank you very much. Toure was playing as an Attacking centre midfielder it seems. He often made similar moves to Thierry Henry. He looks a very good player. I was also impressed with Yapi Yapo and Kaiper+. The Belgian league has alot of good African players in it, and Toure is one of the best. Do you know of any other African players who are doing well in the Belgium league? I know Dindane at Anderlecht is impressing.

A

Anonymous

JazzG said:
http://www.soccerage.com/en/13/r7354.html

Seems like he would like to join us :)

He sounds like an amazing player.
I would bring him to us untill the end of the season though. He wouldnt play as much as he is in Belgium so i would leave him there to gain even more experience and bring him to us in the summer.

Adam

Established Member
They have a winter break. I think he might either come here then, or after.

Beverenfan

Yeah, there are many good african players here in Belgium. But one thing is for sure: Yaya Touré is the best of all them!

Cercle Brugge-KSK Beveren 0-4 !! :D
Yaya played again very well.
Actualy, our whole team played very good.
Yaya scored with his head but the goal didn't count because it was "off side", it had to count because it was no off side at all :!: .
The goals: two times Marco Né, Yapi Yapo and Eboué.

A

Anonymous

KSKBeverenfan(Belgium) said:
Cercle Brugge-KSK Beveren 0-4 !! :D
Yaya played again very well.
Actualy, our whole team played very good.
Yaya scored with his head but the goal didn't count because it was "off side", it had to count because it was no off side at all :!: .
The goals: two times Marco Né, Yapi Yapo and Eboué.

Thanks for the updates.

Keep em coming :lol:

Adam

Established Member
Great result. If Beveren continue like this they will be up there with Anderlecht.

Top Bottom