<

Partnership between Arsenal and KSK Beveren

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by KSKBeverenfan(Belgium), Nov 25, 2003.

1. Beverenfan

Beverenfan New Member

Our life is great at the moment, as long as we have Yaya Touré :lol: :wink:

2. johe

johe New Member

Are there any other players at Beveren that could be good for us? :)

3. Valleyman

Valleyman New Member

how about taking some players on loan? Beveren have taken 1 - 4 players every season.

Pay back time!

4. Beverenfan

Beverenfan New Member

We only have 1 player on loan of you guys at the moment: Stepanovs. Last year you sent us good players: Halls and Super-Stacky! When we give you Touré, you should at least send us some of your best reserves... or Bergkamp!! :D

5. tonight probably yaya's last match for Beveren in the cup of Belgium against Westerlo. I feel so ulucky that I can't go to Westerlo :( , I realy want to see Yaya playing ... for the last time?!

6. Adam

Adam New Member Elite

Don't worry, we'll sign him then loan him back!

7. That sounds me a very good idee :D :wink:

8. The Mini

The Mini New Member

Why Yaya's last game? sorry I haven't been following the thread

9. That's what I've heard, it's quite sure that he leaves Beveren at the winterstop. Saturday, it's the last match before the stop but yaya took his 3th yellow card so he may not play :roll:

10. Taozhe

Taozhe New Member Trusted

We'll probably sign him then loan him to beveren as Yaya can't play for us yet due to permit problems :)

Beveren would be a good for Yaya to mature more :)

11. johe

johe New Member

I read in the Rumours section that Yaya has played his last game for Beveren. I'm wondering if any of the Beveren fans know something about this, and which club he would be going to?

12. Adam

Adam New Member Elite

http://www.vtm.be/asx/sport/goal_deel2.asx

To watch Yaya play for Beveren click on that link. On the Windows media player timeline move it along untill you get to 18 minutes 25 seconds. That is when it shows the highlights of Beveren's game against Westerlo. Stepanovs scores a penalty! And Yaya sets up the goal with a nice pass.