• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pascal Cygan (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend#1

Established Member
It's been about 3 weeks since he got his extension.

All the interest in him is after the contract signing.. so we can get money perhaps?

junialum

Hahaha... :D

Cygan was a good defender. Then he came into English football and could not adapt.

He was highly rated in France and the media applauded us when we managed to land him. He was that good.

But could not adapt to the pace of English football.

Here is one perfect example of having to be cautious of buying players from the French league. Qualities and standards are different.

From the track record that English clubs have, I think the most successful imports are from Italy followed by Spain.

This is something we have to look closely at when signing players.

Harding

whether you can adapt to the english game or not, there is surely no excuse for taking a throw in and literally launching it down the line to reyes...missing him completely....and the ball falls 10 yards short of reyes and curls out for a a throw to the opo lol dont know if any of you remember that but it happened in a game i went to last season and i was right behind him when he done it lol

ultimus

best defender sub in whole premier league. i'd rather watch him sitting on the bench rather than having Song wearing Arsenal jersey.

Gurgen

Established Member
ultimus said:
best defender sub in whole premier league. i'd rather watch him sitting on the bench rather than having Song wearing Arsenal jersey.

Yeah, he's so much better than Carvalho :roll:

Gurgen

Established Member
I sure hope so, or else we might have to find out his address and send a doctor over asap.

Viper

Established Member
Cygan has signed a contract extension?! Oh ffs.

Has Wenger gone ****ing mental? I defintely agree with that article. Cygan and Song are just not good enough. Aliadiare is good enough however, but he is very prone to injuries.

kopzilla

Always Negative
farewell zinedine cygan..ill remember you for your goals against fulham .

you never threw tantrums and always stood by the team in crisis ....you are one of a kind..good luck..

whatever you say..another veteran goes away...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom