• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

patching for ps2

Saville

hey guys...

anybody here know how to patch for ps2 (pro evo 5 that is) i want to create footballs etc and make nets for the goals...also put the adidas logos on boots when i create them...?

nazo

Established Member
Couldn't you have kept this in the pes5 thread?
To answer your question, ask LuKaZaN, he seems to know about these things.

Tegh

Established Member
LuKaZaN would know about patches for the PS2 game, you could have pm'd him.

Tegh

Established Member
Well, you could always look at the pesfan.com forums that you visited a while ago, or you could search google. Then again, you could always bump this thread again in another three days..

Tegh

Established Member
For a patch?
You just run it and it updates your game.
No need to reply 'ok' to this message either.

Saville

Tegh said:
For a patch?
You just run it and it updates your game.
No need to reply 'ok' to this message either.

:? :shock: how do i update it to my ps2!?!?!?

Tegh

Established Member
Then dont bother patching it. You can get an option file that has updated transfers on it etc, and that's on the pesfan.com forums. To update it you're going to need one of the aformentioned items.

shonsuperstar

Finally someone else is starting to lose patience with some of the ****** on this forum that feel the need to reply to everything, no matter how stupid the post...

Saville

shonsuperstar said:
Finally someone else is starting to lose patience with some of the ****** on this forum that feel the need to reply to everything, no matter how stupid the post...

wtf?!! whats this got anything to do with you? sort it out!

shonsuperstar

It has something to do with me because someone shares the same views as me. And im sure many other members have realized how annoying youve become over the past few days.

oh and, sort what out?

Saville

shonsuperstar said:
It has something to do with me because someone shares the same views as me. And im sure many other members have realized how annoying youve become over the past few days.

oh and, sort what out?

sorry mate im just having a really sh*t day :shock: :( wheyy im a senior gooner :D

shonsuperstar

No worries. As long as Henry stays and we bag fourth i'll be a happy gooner no matter what.

...but next time, posts should be about quality, not quantity.

With that i'm off to bed!

Saville

shonsuperstar said:
No worries. As long as Henry stays and we bag fourth i'll be a happy gooner no matter what.

...but next time, posts should be about quality, not quantity.

With that i'm off to bed!

good night :D

Top Bottom