• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Patrick Kluivert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

Aussie said:
http://www.tribalfootball.com/december/englisnews9291203.html

further update

looks promising

im confident wegner could turn his career around

Henry kluivert a deadly pair

TribalFootball and News of the world are probably the biggest bull ****ters, so don't believe that. But if those quotes are true it looks promising. But the reason they are not is because Wenger has kept on saying how he is not going to buy in January. Who to believe... Wenger, or the bull ****ters?

Webdesignlab

Established Member
Andrew said:
Aussie said:

further update

looks promising

TribalFootball and News of the world are probably the biggest bull ****ters, so don't believe that. But if those quotes are true it looks promising. But the reason they are not is because Wenger has kept on saying how he is not going to buy in January. Who to believe... Wenger, or the bull ****ters?

Lately AW has started saying he WILL buy but only if the price is right ... which it must be.

Webdesignlab

Established Member
SydneyGunnerFan said:
well do any of use guys think we will actually get him or not??

I think he has already signed. Yes.

Ok, so I will look like a complete pillock in Feb with no Kluivert, but I don't mind.

lodi

i dont think Wenger will ever sign such a high profile player,but if there`s one coach in the world who could bring the best out of Kluivert it has to be Arsène.

Andrew

Webdesignlab said:
Andrew said:
Aussie said:

further update

looks promising

Lately AW has started saying he WILL buy but only if the price is right ... which it must be.

Transfer fee is right... but what about wages? Surely Kluivert won't sign unless we get one of either Wiltord, Jeffers or Kanu off the books. I don't think we'll sign until we get rid of someone, and I can't see that happening.

Mark

Established Member
I'm sure Jeffers and Wiltord are leaving and so might Kanu, so if they did leave i think we could afford his wages.

A

Anonymous

Andrew said:
Webdesignlab said:
Andrew said:
Aussie said:

further update

looks promising

Transfer fee is right... but what about wages? Surely Kluivert won't sign unless we get one of either Wiltord, Jeffers or Kanu off the books. I don't think we'll sign until we get rid of someone, and I can't see that happening.

There is no better bullshitter in the game then Wenger! :D

Kluivert would be a amazing buy and put us on a another level. We have see many times Wenger not buying when we need something.

last year we needed a quality defender, but no one arrived. This year we need a partner for Henry and i cannot see anyone comming

He has gone on record saying he wants wiltord to stay and also said he will give Kanu a new contract so they are not going

Jeffers in struggling in Everton's reserves and will back , as no one will buy big ears. Old man Bergkamp might be staying another year so will there be room for Kluivert?

Kyla

How come our problems have switched from defence to offence in the space of a season? We boasted one of the Premiership's best attacks last year and now it seems that the more awesome Henry becomes the ****ter his striking partners become. I realise in saying this that we are only a couple of goals behind Utd, but we are not scoring as freely as we used to. Am I making any sense here? Is there actually a problem with our attack or am I nitpicking? There would be no need for all this Kliuvert talk if things were dandy. I think he would be a much needed signing btw!!

JazzG

Established Member
After 18 games last season we had scored 37 goals and conceded 20 and had 36 points

After 18 games this season we have scored 34 goals and conceded 12 and have 42 points

As we can see there is a big improvement in defense which is very good news for us, enough credit has not been given to us for this. Also have scored nearly the same amount of goals. Last season the media hype made us feel like we were doing better than we actually were. We are 6 points better off and that is a big difference.

At the half way point (19 games) last season we had 39 points, in the 2nd half of the season we picked up 39 points as well. However the media made it out like we were the greatest team every for half of the season and fell apart in the 2nd half of the season. See how they twist things?

Anyways back on topic hopefullly Kluivert has rediscovered his desire for footy otherwise there is no point signing him tbh.......

Andrew

JazzG said:
After 18 games last season we had scored 37 goals and conceded 20 and had 36 points

After 18 games this season we have scored 34 goals and conceded 12 and have 42 points

As we can see there is a big improvement in defense which is very good news for us, enough credit has not been given to us for this. Also have scored nearly the same amount of goals. Last season the media hype made us feel like we were doing better than we actually were. We are 6 points better off and that is a big difference.

At the half way point (19 games) last season we had 39 points, in the 2nd half of the season we picked up 39 points as well. However the media made it out like we were the greatest team every for half of the season and fell apart in the 2nd half of the season. See how they twist things?

Anyways back on topic hopefullly Kluivert has rediscovered his desire for footy otherwise there is no point signing him tbh.......

Very good point. Obviously it must mean that Manure have improved as well. But we are a much more solid team this season... Another clean sheet. A player like Kluivert could be the icing on the cake.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Kluivert's still a very good player but I personally feel the time to sign him was when he left AC Milan.

_scorpion_

Established Member
I can guarantee you that if it came down to either Kluivert or E'eto, we'd get Kluivert because he would cost us less and the wages would cancel each other out.

There is no better bargin than Kluivert at the moment....the sooner everyone here realises this the better! Here is a player who was used to sucess at an early age and he is now stuck in a side that is in 12th spot!!!! No wonder he lacks the desire! The barcelona training grounds are notorious for quabbling and punch ups among team mates....they have no team spirirt and every player there is motivated by money.

If Ronahdinio was true to his heart, he should have signed with Man Utd. Instead he fattened his wallet with those overpaid players at Barca.

Dont blame the player, blame the game...I know. But i believe we can make a gun out of Kluivert if we get him. Wenger will starighten him out.

Aussie

Established Member
_scorpion_ said:
I can guarantee you that if it came down to either Kluivert or E'eto, we'd get Kluivert because he would cost us less and the wages would cancel each other out.

There is no better bargin than Kluivert at the moment....the sooner everyone here realises this the better! Here is a player who was used to sucess at an early age and he is now stuck in a side that is in 12th spot!!!! No wonder he lacks the desire! The barcelona training grounds are notorious for quabbling and punch ups among team mates....they have no team spirirt and every player there is motivated by money.

If Ronahdinio was true to his heart, he should have signed with Man Utd. Instead he fattened his wallet with those overpaid players at Barca.

Dont blame the player, blame the game...I know. But i believe we can make a gun out of Kluivert if we get him. Wenger will starighten him out.

The key words there were

Wegner will straighten him out

I am sure he can do this and restore Kluiverts desire to play to play top quality football at a quality football club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom