Patrick Kluivert

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by GoonerGurjit, Dec 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _scorpion_

_scorpion_ New Member

You have to be the most niave supporters to believe for one second that any details of Kluiverts contract details will be spread over the newspapers!! WAKE UP.

IF kluivert has signed, i guarantee you that only Arsène Wenger and Dennis Dein will know the terms.....NOT the newspapers or any of the other players.

SO please grow up and stop sooking about "potential locker room bust ups over players salaries"....and just be happy and greatful that at the very least were getting a top class striker to help lift the load off Titi.

I can 100% guarantee that no body here knows for a fact what our players earn. Key word-----FACT. Until you can fax me over a contract that shows the "FACTS"........shut up about all this nonsenseical talk over player unsettlement because of a 'wage structure' imbalance. Listen to yourselves.....how old are some of you people???? There should be a poll, so we can determine who the kids are on this board, cause quite frankly some of the things I have read here are embarrassing!!!!

2. JGooner

JGooner New Member Trusted

£115k a week is dangerous, dangerous, dangerous business, which is why I suspect that actual terms are far more modest (and heavily linked to bonuses to ensure that Kluivert actually applies himself while he's here).

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know that is a typo, but it made me laugh!

4. jc8gooner

jc8gooner New Member Elite

He's not actually coming here is he? This isn't really true is it?

5. laolu

laolu New Member

well, it hasn't been substantiated but 115k would really be dangerous

6. _scorpion_

_scorpion_ New Member

Still going.....

You have to be kidding me dont you? Are some of you people THAT DUMB to believe the terms of any agreement will be spread all over the tabloids?

7. East Stand Man

East Stand Man New Member

hmmm...... £115,000 a week.... imagine what damage I could do if I earned that!! :twisted:

I agree with scorpion... this whole topic has been discussing a hypothetical. As it stands, Kluivert is not coming and he is not going to be paid £115k a week.

This topic is silly.

8. Webdesignlab

Webdesignlab New Member

Here here.

9. Webdesignlab

Webdesignlab New Member

10. Webdesignlab

Webdesignlab New Member

11. Alexone234

Alexone234 New Member

the spanish article is the Daily Star piece, rewritten in Spanish and translated back into English. I have read many of these Kluivert things this week, and they all come from the star. That said, Brian Woolnough (sp?) is alright, he is the Sports Editor of the Star and is OK on Jimmy Hill supplement thing on sky

12. thegame24

thegame24 New Member

alsp gulleim ballague what ever his name is, that spanish guy on sky says kluivert is coming to arsenal

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In the paper again this morning, but this time his wages were 'only' 80,000.

14. thegame24

thegame24 New Member

where is that?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Buried in either the Sun or the Star cant remeber which. Read it this morning.

16. Webdesignlab

Webdesignlab New Member

It's in the Star.

17. thegame24

thegame24 New Member

thanks

does the star have a website?

18. Jkreffer

Jkreffer New Member Trusted

You have to be the most niave supporters to believe for one second that any details of Kluiverts contract details will be spread over the newspapers!! WAKE UP.

IF kluivert has signed, i guarantee you that only Arsène Wenger and Dennis Dein will know the terms.....NOT the newspapers or any of the other players.

SO please grow up and stop sooking about "potential locker room bust ups over players salaries"....and just be happy and greatful that at the very least were getting a top class striker to help lift the load off Titi.

I can 100% guarantee that no body here knows for a fact what our players earn. Key word-----FACT. Until you can fax me over a contract that shows the "FACTS"........shut up about all this nonsenseical talk over player unsettlement because of a 'wage structure' imbalance. Listen to yourselves.....how old are some of you people???? There should be a poll, so we can determine who the kids are on this board, cause quite frankly some of the things I have read here are embarrassing!!!!

Finally, someone had to say it eventually!

19. laolu

laolu New Member

hasn't someone posted this already?

20. laolu

laolu New Member

who's scorpion and who's Jkreffer?

are you one and the same? or do you just think alike? :roll:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.