• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Patrick Kluivert

Status
Not open for further replies.

n_henry

4 mil?...bid, Arsène. ;)

But I wouldn't mind waiting til he costs 1.8...I just hope Chelsea don't snag him first.

thegame24

Established Member
well if he joins chelsea over arsenal then im glad if we dont get him cause it shows he truley doesnt care anymore.

if he joins arsenal over chelsea then ill be very confident in him.

jt73

It needs to be said... I will believe this Kluivert thing only when he is having his picture taken with AW at Highbury.. This rumour business is shady at best.. Besides I like the Van Persie deal more. Unless of course it's true that Henry is going to Madrid ( whatever!!!!) Look Van the man is young and talented buy him for cheap, and save the rest for Eto'o in the summer. Unless that is ****e rumour also. The rumour mill has no foundation in reality. It is simply trash newspapers put out to sell more papers. I think every player in the world seems to be linked to us, yet let's see... not many of those linked are playing for the Arse now are they?? Again actual pictures with Wenger and unnamed player are the only to know for sure..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom