• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Patrick Vieira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaz

"I categorically deny Arsenal has accepted any proposition from Real Madrid about Vieira"

ie. we havent accepted an offer from real madrid... yet

translation: we're waiting for more money/theres snags

conclusion: he is leaving :wink:

beanz

An idea just occured to me :idea: It hit me from a great height right between the eyes.
When Paddy's been here for 10 years, we can organise a testimonial for him :angel
"Sounds of Dr Evil type laughter" mwua mwua :twisted: No, don't throw me in the shark tank, it's just an idea :shock:

Alexone234

If Pat makes 10 years here, we can hold the "Slap a Custis" day, whereby one of us kidnaps Shawn and Neil Custis from the Sun and News of the World, put them in stocks and each fans gets one slap each.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Israeli-Gooner said:
Have you seen what Paul Merson & Viv Anderson said today? Merson said we're "throwing away the Premiership"

I have a lot of respect for Merse but how he can say that is beyond me. What is the point of keeping a player who's not happy?
Arsenal would never consider a bid (regardless of the amount) for Vieira if his heart was at the club.

Alexone234

I cant wait til Sunday with or without Vieira. I hope Pat can play though, one last chance to kick Fake Ronaldo, who incidently will be targeted by Real next summer :)

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I cant wait til Sunday with or without Vieira. I hope Pat can play though, one last chance to kick Fake Ronaldo, who incidently will be targeted by Real next summer

Fake ronaldo wont be playing cause of the olympics in athens.

Doesnt surprise me - he does not want to see ashley cole ever again after what ash did to him in the portugal v england match .... :lol:

That FINALLY proved that ronaldo is a completely average player when he's up against real defenders.

A

Anonymous

"That FINALLY proved that ronaldo is a completely average player when he's up against real defenders."

Yeah it was great to see Ronaldo lose that match.

JazzG

Established Member
Jose_Reyes_2004 said:
I cant wait til Sunday with or without Vieira. I hope Pat can play though, one last chance to kick Fake Ronaldo, who incidently will be targeted by Real next summer

Fake ronaldo wont be playing cause of the olympics in athens.

Doesnt surprise me - he does not want to see ashley cole ever again after what ash did to him in the portugal v england match .... :lol:

That FINALLY proved that ronaldo is a completely average player when he's up against real defenders.

Ronaldo is a VERY good player for his age and one match does NOT change that. He will go on to become a big star for the scummers

Alexone234

I could not give a mother c-nt about Ronaldo other than to see him booted a few times.

Back to the matter in hand.

1)If Vieira is on £60k per week, I cannot for one minute imagine he can generate another £80k per week in merchandising and ad revenue. He is a great player, but he is not Zizu or Beckham, he is not a crowd pleaser outside Highbury.

2)If Pat wants to move, we deserve the market value for him. He is not worth less than £30m, not for a minute, which is why we can force Real in that direction if they really want him. They know his value, and their coyness makes me angry

3)If Vieira wants to move but the whole thing falls through, he will have to return. It will be one of the biggest lessons he will ever learn. That being :if you are a Sunday league player or a millionaire superstar, football is bigger than you are and you DONT always get your own way.

but I still think he will stay anyway.

A

Anonymous

hehe after every post without fail alex "but I still think he will stay anyway." :D im keeping the faith :lol:

_scorpion_

Established Member
Stop torturing yourselves over it....he's leaving

I just hope we get the $30 millon for him AT LEAST!

And that we get Xavi

Maniche is ****e.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom