• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Patrick Vieira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sol man

dude said:
I think vieira has one more season at best left in him, lets remember he's 32!!! Anyone see the copa america edu was on fire he can more than replace our current captain!
You fool. Stick to supporting Chelski.

nosneb

28... FOOL!

btw, are these scenario's viable or have i just gone totally bananas?? i actually dreamt tat we'd signed trabelsi.. jesus..

arsenal have already more or less agreed a fee with real but since wenger is reluctant to lose vieira right before the start of the new season without an adequate replacement, vetoes the agreement knowing full well madrid will try out their mind games again (eg. claiming that they will not upping the bid any further). consequently, with news spreading that talks have broken down, wenger goes out and looks for a replacement NOW in the hope tat clubs will not ask an exorbitant transfer fee..

either that or arsenal really ARE muscling madrid around by verbally agreeing to a fee then telling them to report that talks have broken down so that we can get players for cheaper otherwise if no replacement is had by the end of the month, the deal is OFF! madrid, wif their desperation, have no choice but to submit to our demands! :twisted:
in any case, madrid know we have all the cards and also, im sure they would have no problem finding the extra 5-10 million pounds if they wanted vieira badly enough.. otherwise how'd they intend on replacing zidane and figo in a couple years?

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
btw, are these scenario's viable or have i just gone totally bananas?? i actually dreamt tat we'd signed trabelsi.. jesus..

lol and i thaught only i had those dreams !!

A couple of weeks ago i had a dream we'd signed hargreaves, woke up actually believing we had him ! :eek:ops:

calvinngai88

Jose_Reyes_2004 said:

lol and i thaught only i had those dreams !!

A couple of weeks ago i had a dream we'd signed hargreaves, woke up actually believing we had him ! :eek:ops:

Nice dream! Maybe you should have another dream of Arsenal signing Ballack. :D

memyself

In the Mirror this morning (boo boo) in the Predator column, under the title of rack and run, this is written.

An Arsenal fan working in a central London computer games shop got more than the usual autograph when one of his heroes walked in on Thursday.

As the player perused the racks, our shopkeeper plucked up the courage to ask him about Patrick Viera's move to Real Madrid.

"He's definately off in the next couple of days . . .and so am I," said the youngster, before launching into a lengthy tirade about the clubs transfer policy, lack of oppotunities for younger players coming through the ranks, and more.

Just as well he didn't buy a copy of Manhunt...

Jeffer's, was that you? :wink:

She gunner wales. That avatar isn't taken in Swansea is it? I don't recognise it.

KingReyes

Established Member
dude said:
I think vieira has one more season at best left in him, lets remember he's 32!!! Anyone see the copa america edu was on fire he can more than replace our current captain!

Dude, if Vieira was 32 and Real offered 23 million for him, I would go to Vieira's house myself and carry him to Madrid on my back. He is 28 and Real wouldn't pay 23 million on a 32 year old. So try to use some commone sense before writing lies.

lewdikris

Established Member
Memyself - i'd lay money on that being Jeffers. That story about how at training yesterday he didn't speak to any of the other players, they didn't speak to him or acknowledge him, and him doing his warmups entirely on his own ... sounds about right.

Bobby is known to particularly dislike him.

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

really !? :shock: Where did you hear that ?

Its pretty obvious franny is not very popular amongst the players - i remember bergy giving him a little push after jeffers had his arm around him celebrating a goal.

With that said i dont really know why he gets so much stick - i mean yes, he's not the greatest player in the world but surely the lads dont just dislike him for not being a great player....there has to be something else. :?

Personally, I just dislike like him for looking funny. :lol:

Aussie

Established Member
Jeffers never really seemed like the man that everybody would love around the club. Remember earlier on in the year he apparantly got into a fairly big arguement with David Moyes while he was on loan with Everton. He hasnt and probably will never ever justify Wenger buying him for the price we got him for.

Alexone234

Honestly, that story about the guy in the games store. I can't believe they are that desperate for stories. Vieira is staying. End of.

lewdikris

Established Member
Jose_Reyes_2004 said:

really !? :shock: Where did you hear that ?

Its pretty obvious franny is not very popular amongst the players - i remember bergy giving him a little push after jeffers had his arm around him celebrating a goal.

With that said i dont really know why he gets so much stick - i mean yes, he's not the greatest player in the world but surely the lads dont just dislike him for not being a great player....there has to be something else. :?

Personally, I just dislike like him for looking funny. :lol:

After the Community Shield it was very directly leaked that Bobby gave Franny a massive bollocking for letting the club down after the disappointments of 2002/3...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom