• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Patrick Vieira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nosneb

about my trabelsi dream.. yeh.. i woke up bloody confused too..
checked soccernet and arsenal.com a couple times and was left scratching my head.. hahaha :eek:ops:

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Jose_Reyes_2004 said:
Bobby is known to particularly dislike him.

really !? :shock: Where did you hear that ?

Its pretty obvious franny is not very popular amongst the players - i remember bergy giving him a little push after jeffers had his arm around him celebrating a goal.

With that said i dont really know why he gets so much stick - i mean yes, he's not the greatest player in the world but surely the lads dont just dislike him for not being a great player....there has to be something else. :?

Personally, I just dislike like him for looking funny. :lol:

Maybe nobody talks to him coz they don't understand his funny scouse accent.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

GoonerGurjit said:
Jose_Reyes_2004 said:

Its pretty obvious franny is not very popular amongst the players - i remember bergy giving him a little push after jeffers had his arm around him celebrating a goal.

With that said i dont really know why he gets so much stick - i mean yes, he's not the greatest player in the world but surely the lads dont just dislike him for not being a great player....there has to be something else. :?

Maybe he won't give them their stereos back?

Alexone234

Maybe its because they don't know him and really he is a misunderstood young man who is just in search of his small place in the vast vast universe.....or maybe he nicked the wallets.

lee1001

Established Member
Beany said:
GoonerGurjit said:
Jose_Reyes_2004 said:

Maybe he won't give them their stereos back?

:lol: :lol: :lol: ****ing billiant mate.

Yeah and Aston Martin's look ****e wihtout their hub caps.

siddharth

I wonder if Jeffers is being used as a makeweight in this Micheal Carrick deal. It is unlikely but i think this is the best chance to get rid of Francis Jeffers if wenger thinks franny has no future at highbury. :D

Maybe a straight swap deal involving Carrick and Jeffers. It would be great for both clubs. :p

But i do feel sorry for jeffers after what he's been through the past 3 seasons and wish him all the best.

patrick42uk

Established Member
in an interview i read yesterday, wenger talked about our lack of experience going into the season. he also said this was a chance for the young talent the club has worked hard to bring in. jeffers was mentioned specifically as one of those players.

Alexone234

I don't like Jeffers because I don't think he is World Class standard. All our otehr players are excellent, while our newcomers are eager and talented. There is no doubt Jeffers has talent, but to be world class you have to have something in your head. He doesn't

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
This thread on Patrick, reminds me, of Who shot JR?
Everyone talking about it, just like now about Patrick and Madrid.

Alexone234

Yeah, sod Jeffers. I think the whole thing will fall apart. The claims stating he has said good bye don't stand up.

example:

Thursday PM
Vieira "Ok lads, off now, see you for international duty, bye" hugs all around
Team "Cheers Pat, bon voyage"

Friday
Vieira "Hi everyone, its me"
Team "Thought you'd left?"
Vieira "I have"
Team "well what are you doing in the team photo a training?"
Vieira "it was a nice sunny day, and I thought I would join in. Plus I got this new T-shirt I want to show off to everyone"

juz7_pi12es

uhh raul..1 of vieira's replacement ( raul, morientes, zidane, casillas )
and apparaently vieira won't go but too bad raul's already here..

ArsenalRaul.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom