• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Patrick Vieira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

didnt i say he would come out and say exactly this?? :D:D:D
he'll end his career here and i hope all of u who called him judas take that back

voomboom

OneteaminLondon said:
voomboom said:
Split said:
If Vieira really does want to leave, then keeping him cannot be good for team morale (especially as our captain!) we'd be better off without him.

I want him to stay but only if he wants to and is committed to the club!

Yeah, but after wengers quotes now, its obvious that

a) He's lost his commitment to arsenal
b) he doesnt want to stay
c) he's damaging the team morale

And you worked this out how?

It doesnt matter now, 'cos he's staying and i've forgiven him...............

he, he........

Split

Fecking hell that's made my summer!!!

Can't wait for the press conference

although I'm still not 100% convinced that this what Vieira really wants!??

jc8gooner

Yeah there is a press conference around 12pm(or lunchtime) so hopefully we will get some more info then

Is it live on skysports news Jazz? I must see this. Hope he does indeed stay. I will welcome him back lovingly.

THE PRODIGAL SON HAS RETURNED! LET'S KILL THE FATTED CALF!

Clarkey

Nice to see some positive comments for once in this thread. At least Vieira admitted that he considered his future, and its obvious he left himself open all summer to analyse.

johe

Hey, this is the time we send mails and faxes to Florentino Perez's e-mail which Alexone234 provided us with. ;)

voomboom

To the sun, the mirror, the star, news of the world, daily mail, express and extra especially marca and AS,

UP YOURS YOU BUNCH OF LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HA, HA, HA..........

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Well, I hope all of you who were slagging him feel suitably stupid now, yes he thought about going, but why shouldn't he? He kept his mouth shut, as was his right and he made the right decision.

VIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEIRA WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH VIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEIRA!

Denish

lol i knew it. like i said, everyones convinced he's moving, then he comes out and gives a statement at the last minute that he's staying, everyone loves him again and all his forgiven.

god bless vieira.

i was the one who informed the daily mail sports desk of the news :D i was on the arse website, saw that and it hadnt come up on the newswire. i said he was staying and theres a chorus in the office of: 'REALLY?!' cue everyone getting on their phones and making calls left right and centre. story of the day, courtesy of moi ;D

patrick42uk

Established Member
i think we that turned against him had every right to. the fans deserved to be treated better. wenger deserved to be treated better and so did his team-mates. the club will benefit from him staying though.

bobbypires

Established Member
You're really happy, mates. I was 110% confident he would stay, but I'm happy too because he finally says something. And he's committed to the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom