• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Patrick Vieira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
patrick42uk said:
i think we that turned against him had every right to. the fans deserved to be treated better. wenger deserved to be treated better and so did his team-mates. the club will benefit from him staying though.

How? What's Vieira done to you? His silence may have been unsettling, but what was he supposed to say? "Yes I am thinking of going" well we all knew that anyway. I think, with the decision to stay, he's obviously thought about it for ages, and let's face it, if he really wanted to go to Madrid, would money have been a problem? He made a comment once he made his decision, and I think that's justified.

Bottom line, it don't matter, cos he's staying! :lol:

patrick42uk

Established Member
OneteaminLondon said:
patrick42uk said:
i think we that turned against him had every right to. the fans deserved to be treated better. wenger deserved to be treated better and so did his team-mates. the club will benefit from him staying though.

How? What's Vieira done to you? His silence may have been unsettling, but what was he supposed to say? "Yes I am thinking of going" well we all knew that anyway. I think, with the decision to stay, he's obviously thought about it for ages, and let's face it, if he really wanted to go to Madrid, would money have been a problem? He made a comment once he made his decision, and I think that's justified.

Bottom line, it don't matter, cos he's staying! :lol:

sorry mate but thats pure guesswork. there is as much chance that he is staying because real refused to match his wage demands as there is that he is staying for the love of the club as he put it. over the course of this speculation that put the supporters through hell, he did nothing to prove the latter.

but, like you say, it doesnt matter now. we'v kept the spine of our squad and thats the most important thing.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Where's Adam?

I think it's time to carry him shoulder high through the streets...

:wink:

Gunner Ossie

Like I said 250 pages of guessing, speculating, stressing all for nothing what a waste of time and effort.

This is the trouble with certain members in this forum is that they are far too quick to jump on the bandwagon.

As i said earlier in this thread I can understand 250 pages of discussion IF VIEIRA HAD GONE but to devote so much energy to discussing something that aint happened yet is just plain silly.

I bet the rest of the squad are jumping for joy!
I cant wait to see the big grin that Arsène will no doubt have on his face in the press conference!

Myself I was unsure whether he would stay or go, those of you arguing about who said this & that in this thread need to forget it now that Paddy is staying & get behind him 110%

Im sure at the Everton game Viera's chant is going to be heard loud & crystal clear! ;D

SuperBob

Woohoo! Vieria thanks for staying mate! we need you! I had a good feeling he was staying however I must admit I was geting worried in the last week. I'm one of many gooners so very happy at this moment! it's hard to explain..

jc8gooner

to devote so much energy to discussing something that aint happened yet is just plain silly.
It was discussed because there was a genuine possibility of it happening. We don't only discuss things that HAVE happened. Look at prediction threads, pre-match threads, rumour threads etc.

Arnie

Beany said:
bobbypires said:
I'll really miss this thread. :(

I think we should keep it going ready for the Christmas transfer window, next summer, etc etc....

I'm giving to first name on a pertition to close it.

Moderators and administrators and whatever people who have the power to do it!! Lock it. Before it passes 250! pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssseeeeeeeee :!: :!: :!:

n_henry

Oh thank God the nightmare is over!

I'm so glad I was wrong (I thought he was gone) - I'm so glad Real are idiots and didn't want him as much as they should have wanted him. Woo hoo!

:D

Mark

Established Member
Well I've lost my patience with him. Take the money and run, I say. We could buy a GK and a couple of CBs with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom