• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Patrick Vieira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Pérez had courted Arsenal's captain for almost three of his last four years and had then taken offence that Vieira had unfavourably compared the " gálactico " marketing-oriented approach at the Bernabéu with the core football values at Highbury.

Does Paddy sound interested? Did Madrid win anything last year? Does Paddy have a contract till 2008?

brianfrance

Established Member
OneteaminLondon said:
Pérez had courted Arsenal's captain for almost three of his last four years and had then taken offence that Vieira had unfavourably compared the " gálactico " marketing-oriented approach at the Bernabéu with the core football values at Highbury.

Does Paddy sound interested?
Apparently, no (but we don't really know)
OneTeaminLondon said:
Did Madrid win anything last year?
Sure!

OneteaminLondon said:
Does Paddy have a contract till 2008?
Contract mean nothing

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
brianfrance said:
OneteaminLondon said:

Does Paddy sound interested?
Apparently, no (but we don't really know)
OneTeaminLondon said:
Did Madrid win anything last year?
Sure!

OneteaminLondon said:
Does Paddy have a contract till 2008?
Contract mean nothing

Madrid didn't win anything except a place in the qualifying rounds of the CL.
A contract means that Patrick is not free to just leave, even if he wanted to, and I don't think he does.

brianfrance

Established Member
Yeah sure they didn't win anything last year
For his contract, I'm not sure Real aren't able to pay a 25M£/30M£ Transfer for him

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
The point is that Arsenal don't have to take the money cos he's contracted for another 4 years. Unless he really wanted to go and then I'm sure Arsenal would seek recompense befitting Vieira's status as the best in the world in his position

KingReyes

Established Member
I seriously can't wait for Paddy to come out with a statement telling Real Madrid that he's not interested and wants to stay with Arsenal. Or in more polite terms.. **** OFF!!!

beanz

beanz said:
_scorpion_ said:
This should be a sticky....save having to drum up the same crap every year.

Real want Viera...no sh*t?

I want a Porche 911 GT4.....

blah...blah...blah...etc etc ....im bored of this topic already. I was bored 3 years ago.....
Porche 911? So boring, go for a TVR Tuscan S, Costs a lot less, looks drop dead gorgeous, sounds like a real car not a souped up hairdryer, and leaves the porche choking on it's dust. No contest. IMHO 8)
Addad piccy for your delectation.
tvr%20tuscan.jpg
Enjoy

Ladygooner

God, this topic is sooooooooooooooooooo BORING :roll: :roll:

Every year that damn Perez rolls out the same line about signing Vieira and every year he wins the election. More fool the idiots who vote for him but one thing is clear....... VIEIRA AIN'T GOING NOWHERE :evil:

KingReyes

Established Member
Arsenals future??

Don't you just love the mirror!! They are just as bad as The Sun. He gets linked with Real Madrid and all of a sudden our Empire is about to crumble. Once again its the same ****, just a different summer.

quattro

well its not like we weren't expecting this... its like its ticked off in señor perez's and some newsie's calendars:

JULY:
perez's calendar: "try to get vieira again"
press: "piss off arsenal again by writing how vieira will go to madrid"

like clockwork.

lets take some bets now on the odds it's going to happen again in january!

calvinngai88

I'm sure Vieira won't leave Arsenal. He's the club captain, the most inspiring player to motivate the whole team to win the game. Can he do that in other teams? Can other teams be unbeaten for whole season? Arsenal is definitely the choice for him and he has just recently penned a new contract that ends in 2008. If he was thinking of leaving Arsenal, he wouldn't have signed such a long term serving contract. And this contract was signed before Arsenal got unbeaten for whole season. With the upcoming ambitions of the club and the new stadium, I just can't think any first team players leaving Arsenal.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
KingReyes said:
Arsenals future??

Don't you just love the mirror!! They are just as bad as The Sun. He gets linked with Real Madrid and all of a sudden our Empire is about to crumble. Once again its the same s**t, just a different summer.

I'm sure that's the same article the same guy wrote the same time last year. It's getting past boring, I liked the bit about Vieira seemingly off to Spain when Chelsea were after him, how does that work?!

bobbypires

Established Member
More s**t from Spanish newspaper AS: Link

They make me laugh. Here are the best quotes:
*Vieira offers himself to R.Madrid through Zidane.
*Zidane has spent the whole Euro listening to Patrick's desire: Say to your president that now I can go out of Arsenal. I want to play by your side in Madrid.
*But the French giant is tired of his compatriot Arsène Wenger and has communicated to him that he wants to change airs and to leave of London.

Hilarious. Please stop.

Fuc*king Madrid wants Viera? I hope we`ll gonna play against the aggorant bastards next championsleague season and show them what we think about them!!!!! :twisted:

dee

This might shock everyone but l hear there is more to the rumour this time.Or is this the media trying to stur it up again this time l'm getting worried becuse l've heard two so called experts from talksports sayining there is more substance to this story than we all think.
I'm getting really worried ,pliz let it not be true. :cry: :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom