• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Patrick Vieira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurgen

Established Member
Don't be worried he won't leave. A few seasons ago he was sure to leave everyone said, Paddy just came out and said: 'I'm a gunner, I'm not going to leave.'

brianfrance

Established Member
bobbypires said:
More s**t from Spanish newspaper AS: Link

They make me laugh. Here are the best quotes:
*Vieira offers himself to R.Madrid through Zidane.
*Zidane has spent the whole Euro listening to Patrick's desire: Say to your president that now I can go out of Arsenal. I want to play by your side in Madrid.
*But the French giant is tired of his compatriot Arsène Wenger and has communicated to him that he wants to change airs and to leave of London.

Hilarious. Please stop.
:shock: :shock:

dee

Is it me being paranoid or what? Didn't Arsène sign PV4 before he came to Arsenal ? Didn't Arsène stay true to his previous contract b4 he signed to Arsenal? Could it be that PV4 goes now and Arsène follows him next year?Arsène's words last week ring a bell did he not say that before he came ?Lets not be complacent it might rweally happen. I'm getting worried by the minute until Arsène puts pen to paper. I know l might get some stick for this but really think about it for a while without your love for Arsenal . Personally l am really worried. :(

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
"experts" and "talk sport" in the same sentence! :lol:

I can't honestly see why AW and PV4 would leave Arsenal for Madrid. But of course, it could happen

patrick42uk

Established Member
almost as imaginative as the sun, i'm surprised the independent have it in them. they have created the scenario, vieira to real gerrard to arsenal. what drama!

A

Anonymous

do you guys think , this is for real. Is that why Wenger is not going to sign a new contract because of this

JazzG

Established Member
Vieira vows to stay

Vieira glad he stayed at Arsenal

Articles in the past where he has said he will not be leaving and likes life at Arsenal. If we had finished 2nd this season I would of been concerned he is leaving but we are the champions, have a good squad and are getting better every season so why would he leave?

The press will make up stories like this as it will interest people thus sell their papers. They have run out of stories now so are any little hint now suddenly becomes big news......

lewdikris

Established Member
Alan Nixon - who writes the article mentioned in the Independent - is also the guy who writes all the exclusives for the Mirror. Never - ever - have I seen one of his stories come true. Ignore.

A

Anonymous

still theses stories do not go away.

very concerning especially as this is the most important season in Arsenal history

can we defend the title,
can we win the CL
can we stop chelsea & united

so many questions?, and we need Vieira for that

lewdikris

Established Member
The same question gets asked every year. Mostly instigated by the same journalist - one Alan Nixon. Never with any basis in fact, never with any outcome except Vieira staying....

Read the article. It's all ****. So Real will offer us Becks in return? But we'd prefer Gerrard?

Alan Nixon - I don't think that's his real name incidentally - writes the same crap every year. Embellished nonsense.

For anyone who remembers the Harry Kewell saga last year - that was virtually all instigated by him in the Mirror and the Independent, who carried the stories every day for a month. And how much factual basis was there to it? None.

Just like this.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Alan Nixon?
Never seen him in the Mirror. Martin Lipton and John Cross tend to write the Aresnal in crisis stories for this paper

lewdikris

Established Member
Trust me - he subcontracts for both of them. Martin Lipton's just a **** - Mirror's chief sports writer. Grade A asshole.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
:D No disagreements with that statement. I'm at a loss for decent football writing these days, I stick to the Observer or Guardian now

Ladygooner

The only trophy Vieira has never won is the Champions League and that is the stumbling block as far as Arsenal is concerned. As long as Vieira feels we actually CAN win the competition within the next few years, he will stay.

I'd like to think that Paddy has the same mentality as Thierry though.....Thierry has said that of course, he could go to Real Madrid and win the CL with them but it would be more of a challenge and mean more to the fans if he could win it with Arsenal.

And Paddy should know that going to Real doesn't guarantee success - someone remind me what Real have won this year with their Galacticos? :wink: :wink:

I look forward to Arsenal signing someone before the new season then all this Vieira cr@p in the papers can stop. All is quiet on the Arsenal front at present and because of this, the Press have nothing to write about, hence the Henry/Pires bust up stories last week :argue , Wenger's not going to sign his new contract blah blah. :roll: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom