• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Patrick Vieira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyla

I'm scared. D. Dein has refused to comment. He never keeps quiet when adamant about about a player staying. Just what is going on!

fuzz

I don't think Viera will leave atleast I hope not.

He decided to stay when the club was going through a little lull in europe and abroad in 2001, so why would he leave now when we have emerged as one of the absolute best teams in europe and setting the EPL alight, along with having some of the best playes in the world at our club.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Zidane's probably been in Vieira's ear. He's probably sold Vieira the idea of playing for a club like Real and what its like to live in Madrid etc. Having said that it all could be a load of BS. Vieira might not want to go anywhere.

Arnie

so tired of it. We all know it won't happen. That's wat happens wen u have the best player in a particular position!!

EJub

After the way Makelele was treated, I can't believe Patrick would consider the move. Real could use the undefeated season claiming it is a "end of a chapter" in Patricks career.

But all that is speculation, because I don't think Arsensal would allow the move even if Patrick wants to leave.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
This is what life's gonna be like until Ashburton starts bringing in serious dollars and/ or we win the CL I think. Sh't....

AFCG7

Established Member
28 million ? is that a joke?

we should ask for 75 million.. they cant afford that.. so in other words we should ask them to fcuk off.

JazzG

Established Member
I'm pretty confident he isn't going anywhere. Last season it was rumoued Chelsea came after him with a much higher bid and were told to **** off so why would we accept £28mill for him?

There might be a lot of speculation but remember they need something to write about.

Kyla said:
I'm scared. D. Dein has refused to comment. He never keeps quiet when adamant about about a player staying. Just what is going on!

Our chairman has come out and said Vieira isn't leaving so I have no reason not to believe him.

Stop worrying so much ;)

Gator

Erm...could you copy the writing into here please? The site doesn't seem to work for me :?

_scorpion_

Established Member
beanz said:
beanz said:
_scorpion_ said:
This should be a sticky....save having to drum up the same crap every year.

Real want Viera...no sh*t?

I want a Porche 911 GT4.....

blah...blah...blah...etc etc ....im bored of this topic already. I was bored 3 years ago.....
Porche 911? So boring, go for a TVR Tuscan S, Costs a lot less, looks drop dead gorgeous, sounds like a real car not a souped up hairdryer, and leaves the porche choking on it's dust. No contest. IMHO 8)
Addad piccy for your delectation.
tvr%20tuscan.jpg
Enjoy

Wow! I stand corrected! :shock:

Mark

Established Member
Didn't they sign Walter Samuel? He's a real quality defedner, but apart from that I can't think of any good defenders in their squad. Their articles don't even make sense, what a joke of a newspaper.

Anyway, if they claim we need a new RB - I reckon Trabelsi is on his way sometime soon. What will they come up with after that?

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
TheSun always come up with the most interesting articles .... unfortunately all turn out to be wildly exhagurated and most things they say they make up.

Its still funny to read - like the rumours about us getting kaka, or the famous terry-gerrard rumour - once there was one on us getting owen !!

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
lol we need a centre back to partner campbell !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Atleast they can make up sumthing more believable than that - Kolo was one of the best bloody defenders in europe last season !!!!

kanooo

After having read this rumour many times, I'm having second thoughts.

I really don't know the extent of our financial situation but I'm worried. If people had told me 3 years ago that Leeds would get relegated and would fell apart financially, I wouldn't have belived it.

Although we all know that we will not be able to replace Vieira straight away, if we are getting crazy money like say ... 50 million, then, I say we should consider.

I mean, nobody knows! We had a problem in finding a partner for Sol Campbell last season .... and that was solved (unexpectedly by Kolo Toure). So, you'll never know who can pop up to replace Vieira should he leave. And you gotta face the facts people - Vieira is not getting any younger as well. He is 28 now and we really should be having cover for him should he leave. He's not going to be at the top forever, you know !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom