• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Patrick Vieira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allyboy

Established Member
Im sorry Adam but this rumour has gone to far to be something that can just not be acknowledged by Vieira.

He is the CAPTAIN of our club, he is not a stupid man he must know that some of our fans will be worrying over this, if he was staying there is no reason whatsoever for him not to say!

In fact, as the Captain he has a responsibility to do this! Do you think Tony Adams would have let it go this far if he was definitely staying? No!

Henry killed the Chelsea rumour before it got even started too, I am sorry but when Wenger said that comment about it coming up every year that was when it was first raised again, we are now two to three weeks down the line and every major news organisation is saying that there is at least a possibilty he will leave! Vieira could have killed this dead anytime he wanted if he was staying, and in someways if he has no intention of leaving keeping quiet and saying nothing is a very poor show, he is letting down HIS fans!

If you want to think there is no chance of him going then fine Adam, this board is all about opinions, for what it is worth I would actually want you to be correct, but my interpretation of the goings on so far are very different from yours...

CMS

even i get tired already by all this crap, we all know viera stays and this thread keeps moving on like a mad desease......

at least 50 pages of nonsense already in this thread.......

Adam

Established Member
I don't call it hope. I call it knowledge. I really think we should be saving our worry for more deserving causes - and i am not talking about the third world, but Trabelsi! :wink: ;D

Adam

Established Member
AllyBoy- about Tony Adams. He admitted he seriously thought about joining Man Utd in his book. No comment on that from Adams, and we would never question captain fantastic.

Let's face it - we hold too many unrealistic ideals over the word 'captain'. He can be an influence and an example, but he is also a football players - and all football players have accept transfers like humans accept death. It is not something he has to immediately quash.

Adam

Established Member
Yeah, it's ATCQ album cover called 'the low end theory'. I reccomend their early albums. Their hip hop was different - and not corrupted by money, guns and other things 'artists' have to spit about to make money. Not the basic dumb down we now see.

'Do the fans want the feeling of ATCQ, but all they got left is this guy called West....' as Kanye puts it.

Allyboy

Established Member
Adam said:
AllyBoy- about Tony Adams. He admitted he seriously thought about joining Man Utd in his book. No comment on that from Adams, and we would never question captain fantastic.

Let's face it - we hold too many unrealistic ideals over the word 'captain'. He can be an influence and an example, but he is also a football players - and all football players have accept transfers like humans accept death. It is not something he has to immediately quash.

Adam, you missed my point, I am saying if Adams knew that in no way whatsoever would he consider leaving Arsenal for the other club mentioned he would have come out and said. In that instance he was thinking of leaving, hence him saying nothing.

Adam

Established Member
Well, Man United did make a move for him, but it didn't face the same media this has!

Vieira has thought about it, and has already denied it before. We can use this as our base of faith when saying he is 'tired of the speculation so much that he doesn't pay attention' argument.

patrick42uk

Established Member
i heard marca are based in madrid, and are likeliest to get exclusive stories on the goings-on there. not sure how true that is.

Adam

Established Member
It's the same stuff my friends. Just a more blown up title, and from Reuters - they don't deserve any respect, but command alot.

johe

In my opinion this is all just a last ditch attempt from RM to sign Vieira, I mean, why else would it be Marca who are publishing this story? Real Madrid have been using La Marca to unsettle players and clubs ever since Perez took over the club.

leongsh

voomboom said:
does anyone remember during the world cup when wenger said inamoto hadn't been released?

At that point in time, Junichi Inamoto had not been released.

Besides, he was on loan to Arsenal and Arsène officially let it be known shortly after the World Cup that his loan would not be renewed and no transfer request would be made for him.

patrick42uk

Established Member
the marca reports definately will speed things up one way or another. surely a player cannot accept being wrongly accused of agreeing a deal with another team? vieira MUST say something.

lee1001

Established Member
patrick42uk said:
the marca reports definately will speed things up one way or another. surely a player cannot accept being wrongly accused of agreeing a deal with another team? vieira MUST say something.

We have been saying that since this debacle began.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom