• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Patrick Vieira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

quattro

there is no doubt that vieira is interested in real madrid. that said, it doesn't necesarilly mean that he has already decided on going there or that he no longer wants to play for arsenal. i agree with the sentiments that madrid are now playing their cards by sounding off official interest because they're original expectation of vieira coming out and fully deciding to leave arsenal by giving a transfer request has not happened. they dont want to pay us the full fee by them submitting a bid first knowing that their target already has decided (putting us at a financial disadvantage).

im not really sure what's going on in vieira's head, but IMO i think he has been in the club long enough that the decision to leave is not easy. also, IF he has decided to go to real madrid, i really doubt that he'll do it leaving arsenal with a raw deal. if he is going to leave, then he will probably make sure that we are getting what we deserve and that handing in a transfer request is contrary to that. many say he owes the club nothing for 8 years of valuable service. even if that were true, i severely doubt that after 8 years in a club which has nurtured him and gave him all the success he has ever known that he will turn his back on us completely without looking out for what we justly deserve.

that said, i still hope he will stay... but am already expecting the worst.

A

Anonymous

This is taken from marca newspaper in spain traslated with worldlingo.com

ONLY LACK TO CLOSE THE AGREEMENT WITH THE BUTRAGUEÑO ARSENAL: "Vieira is very important for Madrid" Patrick Vieira will become
player of Real Madrid in the next days. The agreement with the French midfield player is total and only lack
to close it with the Arsenal. Emilio Butragueño recognized his arrival to Tokyo that "Vieira is a
very important and interesting player for Real Madrid. This week will be decisive for its draftee ".

yidmicky

yeah agreed, but i see Viera as your most important player. Thats a huge loss

Dont know of any other players that could replace him

beanz

yidmicky said:
yeah agreed, but i see Viera as your most important player. Thats a huge loss

Dont know of any other players that could replace him
Arsène could train Ledley King as a midfielder :mrgreen:

A

Anonymous

yidmicky said:
you guys are in real trouble

nahhh, surely surely you remember how lethel Arsène is with Money out went overmars in came Pires who scored how many against your lot, out went Anelka in came Henry and how many has he scored against your lot, and all that for a fraction of the trasfer money received, you are the guys in big trouble.

yidmicky

yaskl said:
yidmicky said:

nahhh, surely surely you remember how lethel Arsène is with Money out went overmars in came Pires who scored how many against your lot, out went Anelka in came Henry and how many has he scored against your lot, and all that for a fraction of the trasfer money received, you are the guys in big trouble.

Cygan to replace Adams??

Lehman to replace Seaman??

Lauren to replace dixon??

A fair point you make though however i dont think any of the players you sold where considered the best in the world at their position whereas i think Viera is

A

Anonymous

yidmicky said:
yaskl said:
yidmicky said:

Cygan to replace Adams??

Lehman to replace Seaman??

Lauren to replace dixon??

A fair point you make though however i dont think any of the players you sold where considered the best in the world at their position whereas i think Viera is

correct me if i'm wrong but did we not go a whole season unbeaten with the best defensive record, remind did we do that with Adams and Dixon in the team, at a time when we played much much more defensivly, does "boring boring Arsenal" ring a bell.

Give credit where credit is due mate.

yidmicky

true you did, but i dont think anyone would be silly enough to say Cygan is a shadow of a player that Adams was and to a lesser extent the other two.

I think the reason you went undefeated had more to do with a lack of quality from teams outside the top 3. When Adams and co were around there was a much more even and competitive league

Dont get me wrong though, it was a fantastic achievement last year

quattro

cygan? i thought we replaced adams with sol?

cygan is a sub... a second string. what are you talking about?

A

Anonymous

towelie said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/a/arsenal/3931181.stm

i didn't believe it until i read this. someone please tell me this is the bbc f****g around

they are just quoting what the newspaper in spain called Marca is saying.

yidmicky

quattro said:
cygan? i thought we replaced adams with sol?

cygan is a sub... a second string. what are you talking about?

he has turned into a second string player through his performances.

I dont think you bought him to be a sub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom