• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Patson Daka

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Watched a highlight clip of him and wasn’t impressed, or to put it better, I didn’t think he would do well here.

Seems a pacy get in behind kind of guy and we already have a few of those who don’t get enough service as it is. If it’s just about replacing Laca then fair enough I guess but shouldn’t we be looking at more of an all-rounder?

This is something to consider, worries about whether his output is scaleable in a tougher league. I don't have the stats to hand now but essentially he's a pure finisher who doesn't participate in build-up play at all. So stylistically he's not a Laca replacement at all, and we already have 3 finisher types in Auba, Balogun and Martinelli.

Doesn't mean you write him off completely, he's very exciting, but there are question marks.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Thought I was one of the few that rated Abraham, he's got really good attributes, and with Auba and Pepe we wouldn't need him to become a 20-25 goal striker, tho I do think his ceiling is higher than what we've seen at Chelsea. I think there's a lot of potential with him, only thing is Chelsea will ask for an absolute ridiculous fee especially if it's a rival. And it's not a washed up player either like in the past where they've let them join us cheap.

Completely agree with this.

We can use him in a similar way to when we had Adebayor here. Those sorts of attributes are what we really need for a new CF.

Tuchel clearly doesn’t rate him and we should take advantage of that. I would happily take him at the £25-30m price range but I was reading somewhere that Chelsea want £40m for him which rules us out.

#SellEddieSignTammy

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Actually, I hope we spend £40m on Tammy. It’ll be worth it just seeing his girl criticise Mikel Arteta.

E1iNQeYWUAI3W7W

Absolutely love it.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Actually, I hope we spend £40m on Tammy. It’ll be worth it just seeing his girl criticise Mikel Arteta.

E1iNQeYWUAI3W7W

Absolutely love it.

Grew up an Arsenal fan too...looks like we have our new number 9 :drool:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I wanted him last summer but I’m not sure about him now since we’ve already got similar strikers at the club. His goal to games ratio look unreal though.

A lot of people might be against it but I really want us to go for Tammy Abraham especially if we sell Eddie Nketiah. Tammy can become a top striker imo.
Agree on Tammy, I’d take him just not for what Chelsea would sell him for unfortunately.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Mate I don't care, go slide on Benges dms or something and stop policing every single thread on the forum.

You're also rightfully banned from this place for being racist.
I feel I am on AM too much, but I always miss all the juicy stuff when posters misbehave... 😞

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Watched a highlight clip of him and wasn’t impressed, or to put it better, I didn’t think he would do well here.

Seems a pacy get in behind kind of guy and we already have a few of those who don’t get enough service as it is. If it’s just about replacing Laca then fair enough I guess but shouldn’t we be looking at more of an all-rounder?
For a moment I thought you were talking about Timo Werner :D

Ibadan

Thread Bump Police
Unrelated but I think it always looks embarrassing for players when their girl makes these sorts of posts. If i was in Tammy's dressing room i'd be getting on to him, he needs to pattern his girl

Top Bottom