• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Patson Daka

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

The club also let go of Bennacer, Gnabry, Szczesny, Vela, Jeff Reine-Adelaide. How did that turn out?

You don’t have any idea what you’re talking about with all due respect. Malen is a far more skilled and well rounded forward. There’s a reason clubs like Barca and Dortmund are heavily linked with him.
Outside of Gnabry none of the rest would be starters today

Breezy ®

Outside of Gnabry none of the rest would be starters today

Bennacer is already better than Xhaka and Elneny. Szczesny is Juventus #1 but wouldn’t start here? Lulz. Vela went on to have a stellar career. And Lyon thought 21 year old JRA was worth forking out over 25mil on.

Two points here. 1) Just because the club disregards a player doesn’t mean they got it right. 2) You don’t have any idea what your talking about, with all due respect.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
I seriously doubt there is one person inside football who doesn't think Malen is better than Nketiah, lol. One is a starter for the Dutch National team, another for England u21, whose career is stalling in the premier league.

Malen was always the superior prospect. Even when he left we knew that...whatever the reasons for Malen's departure--seems like it was a mix of them--it's not at all as Rasmi is painting it.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Bennacer is already better than Xhaka and Elneny. Szczesny is Juventus #1 but wouldn’t start here? Lulz. Vela went on to have a stellar career. And Lyon thought 21 year old JRA was worth forking out over 25mil on.

Two points here. 1) Just because the club disregards a player doesn’t mean they got it right. 2) You don’t have any idea what your talking about, with all due respect.
Lyon also loaned out Jeff to nice this season after they couldn’t sell him. Vela has had stellar career in mls and was decent in Spain. Schezny is the same keeper he was here and the Algerian midget is not better than xhaka.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I seriously doubt there is one person inside football who doesn't think Malen is better than Nketiah, lol. One is a starter for the Dutch National team, another for England u21, whose career is stalling in the premier league.

Malen was always the superior prospect. Even when he left we knew that...whatever the reasons for Malen's departure--seems like it was a mix of them--it's not at all as Rasmi is painting it.
Well he is clearly doing better because he left and is paying. He made the better career move. Nketiah should have left last summer. This is why it’s smart for young players to leave big club early if they not getting games. And which great striker is Malen benching for the Dutch team?

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Your major problem is that you seem to be overrating our current players for some reason.
Nah I think some of you are overrating other teams players. Payers playing in smaller leagues with worse teams. Malen has 15 league goals in 26 games in Holland. Lack has 11 in 25 in the PL. Outside of stats how is he a better striker...because he is younger? Jeff could never establish himself in Lyon and been loaned out. He has no future there. Gnabry is world class. But rest are just decent players

I maintain Xhaka would be one of the best cms in Italy

Breezy ®

Nah I think some of you are overrating other teams players. Payers playing in smaller leagues with worse teams. Malen has 15 league goals in 26 games in Holland. Lack has 11 in 25 in the PL. Outside of stats how is he a better striker...because he is younger? Jeff could never establish himself in Lyon and been loaned out. He has no future there. Gnabry is world class. But rest are just decent players

I maintain Xhaka would be one of the best cms in Italy

Malen also has 7 in Europe this season and what’s Lacazette got to do with anything? We were comparing Malen with Nketiah here.

And we’re not so much overrating other teams players just highlighting your naivety of underrating a players overall quality and achievements because you don’t fancy the league they play in.

Erling Haaland was getting hyped for his goal scoring exploits in the Austrian league, which is weaker than the Eredivise. 12 months on and he’s banging them in at an even higher ratio in the Bundesliga.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Malen also has 7 in Europe this season and what’s Lacazette got to do with anything? We were comparing Malen with Nketiah here.

And we’re not so much overrating other teams players just highlighting your naivety of underrating a players overall quality and achievements because you don’t fancy the league they play in.

Erling Haaland was getting hyped for his goal scoring exploits in the Austrian league, which is weaker than the Eredivise. 12 months on and he’s banging them in at an even higher ratio in the Bundesliga.
I have watched the kid for us and for psv. I just dont think he is very good. Haaland is special case and you could see he had elite attributes. Nketiah is moving this summer anyway and I expect him to become a decent PL striker and Ithink he will end up having better career than Malen. But thats just me

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
I have watched the kid for us and for psv. I just dont think he is very good. Haaland is special case and you could see he had elite attributes. Nketiah is moving this summer anyway and I expect him to become a decent PL striker and Ithink he will end up having better career than Malen. But thats just me

Whatever your valuation of Malen, the point is you're living in an alternative universe if you think Nketiah is better than Malen, or if you think he is higher or equally rated.

Malen is a footballer who was on the agenda of all the big clubs (many, many reports Barça were eyeing him as the back-up plan to Lautaro to replace Suárez), an important part of a big national team at a very young age, until he had a big injury, and is now coming back from that injury and recovering form.

Nketiah is a player that is not even considered for his national team, has about a tenth of the senior goals that Malen has, and whose career at the top level is very much in doubt.

In short, they are on totally different planes in terms of career path and valuation in european football.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Whatever your valuation of Malen, the point is you're living in an alternative universe if you think Nketiah is better than Malen, or if you think he is higher or equally rated.

Malen is a footballer who was on the agenda of all the big clubs (many, many reports Barça were eyeing him as the back-up plan to Lautaro to replace Suárez), an important part of a big national team at a very young age, until he had a big injury, and is now coming back from that injury and recovering form.

Nketiah is a player that is not even considered for his national team, has about a tenth of the senior goals that Malen has, and whose career at the top level is very much in doubt.

In short, they are on totally different planes in terms of career path and valuation in european football.
Again you are comparing Holland’s strikers to England lool. Their main striker is a failed tapper ffs. This is Holland’s national team forwards bergwin, babel, Luke de jong,, depay, Malen, berghuiis and slengs. Only the 4 first played in England and all failed lol

Latest posts+

Top Bottom