• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Paul Pogba: Pogbanned?

Kav

Established Member
This gets wilder with each revelation. It’s always wise to avoid keeping crews or hanger on types when one starts to gain success.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

And all of you pricks from AM on your high moral compass act like Giggs is a terrible brother.

Ryan-Giggs-007.jpg

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

The Mbappe accusations are the most believable out of these events

Blackmailing gone next level. Even if it was true, people would just laugh at Pogba for that voodoo sh*t.

Why would he even do that to Mbappe, who with he could win more trophies for France? This stuff makes me think if I'm dreaming?

Gunner-Union

Blackmailing gone next level. Even if it was true, people would just laugh at Pogba for that voodoo sh*t.

Why would he even do that to Mbappe, who with he could win more trophies for France? This stuff makes me think if I'm dreaming?
French players have a long history of falling out and clashing.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
If Pogba paid a witch doctor to go after Mbappe, it's safe to say he should get a refund.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
How is this real, ffs.

Top Bottom