• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Paul Pogba: Pogbanned?

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
In French a marabout meaning is a witch doctor.
It isn't, and even if it were it's not a French but an Arabic word.

In West Africa there are marabouts who also engage in that kind of ****ery but that'd be like saying all protestant pastors live in megachurches and have their own TV channels.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
I understand every culture and every history has these sort of ingrained beliefs or whatever. Magic isn't real though. The world would be a fundamentally different place if people had what amounts to superpowers.

I get it back in the day. We didn't understand anything about the world and our relationship to it so I'm sure it was comforting to believe in shaman or witch doctors or psychics who could 'help' your life and the paths to take.

The sign of the con is, anyone who actually had superpowers would not be needing or wanting to sell their abilities to others. They'd be using it quietly under the radar for their own ends.
I'm starting to seriously miss @GDeep™ around here.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
It isn't, and even if it were it's not a French but an Arabic word.

In West Africa there are marabouts who also engage in that kind of ****ery but that'd be like saying all protestant pastors live in megachurches and have their own TV channels.

🤷‍♂️

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Witch doctors are a disgrace and I'd even go as far to say are a small part of which holds certain countries in Africa back.

So many believe this nonsense and are willing to do terrible things at the advice of a Witch doctor/marabout/fake phony *****.
Yes, here in America we call them evangelical Christians.

View attachment 9415

Yoooooo, whats his brother doing here, cos the names hes chosen to use seem pretty deliberate and saying something without saying it 🤨

Thats some heavy linking, ****ed up in so many ways on so many parts.

Going to give Pogba the benefit of the doubt but honestly, after seeing it with Icelandic 'golden' generation and all the footballer locker room stuff talk we had earlier this year with @Rex Bezos giving some good points and the rumors about France earlier players like Ribery and stuff like that wouldn't be all that surprising.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Careful, the cultural relativist post-colonial studies brigade will try to cancel you for "not respecting their culture" and for not putting the entire blame for Sub-Saharan Africa being held back on colonialism.
Why would you take a perfectly reasonable opinion and saddle it with your edgy garbage?

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Considering the names he's dropping I hope he goes quick about it, shouldn't need fights amongst brothers or cases ruled out by technicalities to uncover who is a rapist out there but that's the sad state of the world we live in.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Considering the names he's dropping I hope he goes quick about it, shouldn't need fights amongst brothers or cases ruled out by technicalities to uncover who is a rapist out there but that's the sad state of the world we live in.

The entire 'saga' is disgusting, if its all true then his brother held this info for leverage and would have held for life if he got what he wanted. If its all fake then you are dragging a humam down to levels which some cannot return from.

Being falsely branded a nonse publically can destroy people.

At the moment brother Pogba is looking worse than brother Paul if he doesnt back this sh!t up.

Also, like you said, by taking to twitter, if any of this is true be may have just ****ed any justice up for any victims.

Right or wrong his brother is and will always be a dickhead in my opinion as hes doing whatever hes doing for all the wrong reasons.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
How did these super rich people with the world at their feet manage to get involved in such bollocks and make things so complicated? Just buy a big house with a nice big lake in front of it, find a good woman, have some kids and smell the roses ffs

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba

Sad, injuries have ruined the last few years for him
He was just starting to look like himself again too. So immensely talented but just can't stay fit. All of the negativity about his hairstyles and all that other crap was overblown. He always performed when used competently by a manager that didn't have a personality disorder until his body broke down.

Reactions: A_G

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Latest posts

Top Bottom