• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

'Peacemaker' Wilshere arrested, but released with no charges

-vapour-

Re: Wilshere arrested and released on bail

I hope Arsenal release a statement and say "he's not that kind of player". :roll:

Anyway apparently he is due to release a statement soon.

11vanpersie

Damn, such a shame. Thought we finally had an English player who could behave himself.

-vapour-

kav said:
wtf was he doing?

drunk and disorderly i guess?

Apparently it's an incident involving a woman being assaulted. I just hope that it was a friend that committed the crime and just happened to be there too or something. Would Wilshere be that stupid to assault a woman? I'd like to think not, but who knows.

Iloveyouarsenewenger

Established Member

<a class="postlink" href="http://younggunsblog.co.uk/2010/08/arsenals-wilshere-arrested-by-police/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://younggunsblog.co.uk/2010/08/arse ... by-police/</a>

Young guns says that it might related to an incident where a woman was assaulted.

I hope, Jack was just present there and not directly involved.

Accomplished

Established Member

First impressions are either this was just one of Jack's friends, or it's completely fabricated BS by some bird trying to get attention.

Really hope I'm right.

TheEconomist

Established Member

you dont get arrested for watching mate, obviously these are still rumours but if he assulted a woman then i dont know what to say..

MAK 14

Established Member

Possibly in a scrap or something?

Anyway, not impressed.

-vapour-

Precisely. I hope people don't immediately think that this means Wilshere himself committed the assault. All that is known is that he was arrested due to an incident regarding an assault. The two statements can be completely different.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible

I'll wait for an official statement by either Arsenal or Wilshere himself before passing judgement.

Accomplished

Established Member

kav said:
you dont get arrested for watching mate, obviously these are still rumours but if he assulted a woman then i dont know what to say..

these things get chaotic, especially when drink is involved. probably a group thing where one of the girls had a hissy fit and a bunch of guys trying to act hard got involved...that's usually how these things go down....

obviously just speculating though, and saying that you can get arrested for being at the scene of a scrap

Iloveyouarsenewenger

Established Member

<a class="postlink" href="http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=819084&sec=england&campaign=rss&source=soccernet&cc=4716" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story ... et&cc=4716</a>

Arsenal and England midfielder Jack Wilshere was arrested in the early hours of the morning following a "fracas", according to a spokesman for the player.

Wilshere, who came on as an 84th-minute substitute in yesterday's 2-1 win over Blackburn, was arrested but released on bail.

The statement, issued by the Wasserman Media Group on behalf of the 18-year-old, went on to assert Wilshere was "unlikely" to face charges.

-vapour-

Apparently a spokesman has said that Jack is unlikely to face charges.

Ron Burgundy

Established Member

SELL HIM!!!1!!1

Seriously though, let's wait for more details before slating the lad.

Top Bottom