• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

'Peacemaker' Wilshere arrested, but released with no charges

-Shaun-

From his Facebook page, what he wrote on Tuesday:

Angry with a friend for putting me in a bad position on Sunday. I'm angry for allowing myself to get caught up in it. Lesson learned.

To be honest I think we should just draw a line under it now. With all that stuff today about him 'taking pictures up girls skirts' I think was just bulls**t. Highly doubt he'd be that stupid but you never know I guess.

P_Gunner

patrick42uk said:
http://www.offthepost.info/2010/09/jack-wilshere-was-trying-to-take-photos-up-skirts/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+offthepost%2FTLAa+%28Off+The+Post%29" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Lol if true. Jack probably did one or two unsavoury things that night. To be honest, I couldnt care less as long as he isnt charged with anything

I find it hard to believe that 20 year old girls in a club would run Wilshere away from their party. You'd expect them to invite him in, give him a good time and maybe one or two might even try to go home with him given he is branded as "England's hope".

KY

Established Member
P_Gunner said:
patrick42uk said:
http://www.offthepost.info/2010/09/jack-wilshere-was-trying-to-take-photos-up-skirts/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+offthepost%2FTLAa+%28Off+The+Post%29" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Lol if true. Jack probably did one or two unsavoury things that night. To be honest, I couldnt care less as long as he isnt charged with anything

I find it hard to believe that 20 year old girls in a club would run Wilshere away from their party. You'd expect them to invite him in, give him a good time and maybe one or two might even try to go home with him given he is branded as "England's hope".

how many non football watching girls would recognise wilshere at this stage of his career? a few premier league starts, no goals and a 15 minute england cameo appearance hardly makes him a poster child for every teenage girl out there. :D

Burnwinter

Established Member
There are plenty of 20 year old girls in this world with enough self respect to reject an 18 year old idiot trying to take upskirt photos: even if he is on 20k/week or whatever :D

Alexone234

Burnwinter said:
There are plenty of 20 year old girls in this world with enough self respect to reject an 18 year old idiot trying to take upskirt photos: even if he is on 20k/week or whatever :D

Are there?

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Especially since Jack is probably shorter than half of them and looks adolescent .

Guess being vertically challenged makes him especially good at taking up skirt shots .

Feck who thinks of that crap ?

Alexone234

Given the general level of Slags in UK nightclub mixed with their general reaction to the news that 'money' is in the area, getting arrested for this is just sloppy.

Burnwinter

Established Member
Alexone234 said:
Burnwinter said:

Are there?
Yup! As an eighteen year old billionaire pervert I can confirm it.

Accomplished

Established Member
still siding with Jacky-boy on this one. Chances are he was texting or something and his phone was pointed at a group of girls sitting down, and one of the girls decided to have a hissy fit. I've seen this **** happen far too many times to believe he was actively trying to take pictures up a girls skirt.

Also funny that this comes out now, when the girl realizes it's an England footballer not just some random guy...

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Burnwinter said:
Alexone234 said:
Burnwinter said:

Are there?
Yup! As an eighteen year old billionaire pervert I can confirm it.

Heh at least you can get into you bugatti and drive of in a huff.

11vanpersie

-Shaun- said:
From his Facebook page, what he wrote on Tuesday:

Angry with a friend for putting me in a bad position on Sunday. I'm angry for allowing myself to get caught up in it. Lesson learned.

To be honest I think we should just draw a line under it now. With all that stuff today about him 'taking pictures up girls skirts' I think was just bulls**t. Highly doubt he'd be that stupid but you never know I guess.

Not his real facebook.

TomasCR

Established Member
celestis said:
Especially since Jack is probably shorter than half of them and looks adolescent .
To be fair, he's about as tall as Fabregas and definitely bigger than Arshavin. Damn I like this guy, love the way he doesn't give a **** about things most of players at his age would. Still think he might be off to Bolton in the winter but the future is his.

-vapour-

The way this thread is going is starting to remind me of this.

But anyway this is blatantly a non-story made up by a couple of attention seeking slags who couldn't help themselves the second their favourite news paper, The Sun, came up to them asking for their account, and added a cheeky £10 each to make it juicy. They were probably hoping for a page 3 contract somewhere down the line too.

patrick42uk

Established Member
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1308831/Portugal-U21-0-England-U21-1-Manchester-Uniteds-Bebe-flops-Chelseas-Daniel-Sturridge-strikes.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... rikes.html</a>

Seems like its affecting his game. Hope its not more serious than we think.

Humble Rex

Established Member
Stuart Pearce, what a major A-hole! Talk about kicking someone who is already down. A game is probably exactly what Wilshere could use to focus on something else for a while. A 75% focused Wilshere is still heads and shoulders above anyone else in that team.

2nd time now Pearce has been a total cnut to an Arsenal player. Useless!

I´m usually not complaining when our players are not selected for their country. Would prefer it if they played their football for us alone, but this is just bullshit!

Top Bottom