• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

'Peacemaker' Wilshere arrested, but released with no charges

Biggus

Established Member
USArsenal said:
hmm.. im very tempted, but this is a fresh "story" whichever side one believes).. once we get some kind of official statement from the police or the club, this is locked faster than a virgin's chastity belt
Indeed, and also theres no need to remind any amateur Judge Judy's not to make any unsubstantiated claims.

AliBabaBrewer

Why're we getting pissed off at Pearce?

If Wenger choose not to play Wilshere because he's distracted, you'd be fine with it.

Pearce is just trying to do his job. Getting results for his team. A national team.

And as talented as Wilshere may be, having someone who's not got his head totally in the game can be a hinderance.

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
Biggus said:
USArsenal said:
hmm.. im very tempted, but this is a fresh "story" whichever side one believes).. once we get some kind of official statement from the police or the club, this is locked faster than a virgin's chastity belt
Indeed, and also theres no need to remind any amateur Judge Judy's not to make any unsubstantiated claims.
jj5i12.jpg

"I refreshed the thread for you, your honor (sic)".

Iloveyouarsenewenger

Established Member
AliBabaBrewer said:
Why're we getting pissed off at Pearce?

If Wenger choose not to play Wilshere because he's distracted, you'd be fine with it.

Pearce is just trying to do his job. Getting results for his team. A national team.

And as talented as Wilshere may be, having someone who's not got his head totally in the game can be a hinderance.

If Wenger doesn't play Fabregas in a must win game because of 'distractions', I doubt many people would be fine with it.

viper_001

Established Member
Pearce had every right to do what he did. I may not agree with it, but I understand. Either way, that Manc kid Cleverley is starting to play like a young Giggs. Wilshere finally has that competition that will light a fire under his ass and get him back on the path to improvement.

otfgoon

Established Member
Yeah, at Arsenal he only has the likes of Nasri, Rosicky, Arshavin, Cesc etc to contend with, now that Cleverly is giving him some competition in the England U21's he's sure to sort himself out!

I was unaware he needed to have a fire under his arse.

viper_001

Established Member
otfgoon said:
Yeah, at Arsenal he only has the likes of Nasri, Rosicky, Arshavin, Cesc etc to contend with, now that Cleverly is giving him some competition in the England U21's he's sure to sort himself out!

I was unaware he needed to have a fire under his arse.

Exactly, he knows that not even the U21s are a given now. He's well capable of turning it around and hopefully will now fight even harder to earn a starting role here. By the time he realizes his potential, I'd go so far as saying he could be fighting the likes of Lampard for England caps.

And about the 'lighting a fire' thing; I was talking bout the England's Savior™ label the media have put on him. Very early in his career he learned how quickly they can turn on him like rabid dogs. No one can really say if the fame will make him a **** like Bentley or Cole, but hopefully now this ordeal will help him keep his feet on the ground.

Uncle Mike

Established Member
otfgoon said:
Uncle Mike said:
Burnwinter said:
Heh at least you can get into you bugatti and drive off in a huff.
And if that's too soon, you can drive off in a minute and a huff.

tumbleweed2_001.gif
You never heard that one? I'm a Marxist. A Groucho Marxist:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dsw9jYU_rJI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dsw9jYU_rJI</a>

Biggus

Established Member
celestis said:
Especially since Jack is probably shorter than half of them and looks adolescent .

Guess being vertically challenged makes him especially good at taking up skirt shots.

Feck who thinks of that crap ?
:lol:
I just had a mental image of Peter Crouch trying to upskirt.

Proof

Established Member
Jack should have walked away from the 'fracas'. Being a citizen with civic sense, usually ends badly, for the one who tries to settle the conflict by word of mouth.

Proof

Established Member
Biggus said:
Well it's hard to walk away when a copper's got hold of your collar.
In that case, you're right. I only read the story, which was posted on the first page and didn't know that Jack, was actually a part of that brawl.

Humble Rex

Established Member
:lol:
I think Wenger was born as a 45 year old. Wenger at 20 with the lads being hammered and sharing a spliff? Getting his groove on on the dance floor? Can´t see it!

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom