• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pedro Neto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He will be more expensive than Osimhen.

He’ll have 2 years remaining on his contract this summer and he’s not going to want to stick around after the chaos at Napoli since Spaletti left.

He would be worth the fee. Moreso than even an out and out striker.

CannonBals

He’ll have 2 years remaining on his contract this summer and he’s not going to want to stick around after the chaos at Napoli since Spaletti left.

He would be worth the fee. Moreso than even an out and out striker.

He joined Napoli in 2022 and is under contract till 2027.
Napoli won't want to sell both him ans Osimhen in the same window. And with Osimhen having the release clause he surely moves.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He joined Napoli in 2022 and is under contract till 2027.
Napoli won't want to sell both him ans Osimhen in the same window. And with Osimhen having the release clause he surely moves.

Looking at his numbers in Georgia if we tried to sign him no one would been impressed. Just shows there are some good footballers out there and with good setup and environment they will do well

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Injured again today apparently.
Hamstring I think, but not likely very bad.

Personally I have had enough of injury-prone players. Why on purpose shoot yourself in the foot, when even non-injury-prone players seem to become such?

I want durability, or at least someone who is not a crock when you buy him. I hope the club realizes this.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Injured again today apparently.
Hamstring I think, but not likely very bad.

Personally I have had enough of injury-prone players. Why on purpose shoot yourself in the foot, when even non-injury-prone players seem to become such?

I want durability, or at least someone who is not a crock when you buy him. I hope the club realizes this.

He didn't play, he got injured vs Wolves and has been ruled out for the season.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

He didn't play, he got injured vs Wolves and has been ruled out for the season.
Ah, a new update, didn't bother to check. The manager earlier said it doesn't seem serious.

Phew, I hope finally people forget Neto. It's sad that top players like him have this bad luck, seems a nice guy too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom