• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pedro Neto

drippin

I reject your reality, I substitute my own !!
It was his first big contract. He’d just come back from a kneee injury and the club were basically offering him financial independence for the rest of his life.

You can see why he signed.
I can, and have said earlier that the reason for it was likely the bad injury.

Still players who have talent should be wise enough to have some kind of out in the contract, or not sign a friggin' 5-6 year deal like ASM, Zaha and Kane for example. It's so obvious what happens, the EPL club will ask for too much money for any move.

Trilly

Survived Aubamazette And Lived To Talk About It
Trusted ⭐
I can, and have said earlier that the reason for it was likely the bad injury.

Still players who have talent should be wise enough to have some kind of out in the contract, or not sign a friggin' 5-6 year deal like ASM, Zaha and Kane for example. It's so obvious what happens, the EPL club will ask for too much money for any move.
Kane’s was just very stupid.

He was already a top top player when he signed that deal, I’ll never understand it. 🤣🤣

ASM and Zaha I understand a bit more, it was maybe their only chance to get the wages they were offered at the time, especially ASM.

OnlyOne

Top G, Top Striker, Trigger Don
Trusted ⭐
Kane’s was just very stupid.

He was already a top top player when he signed that deal, I’ll never understand it. 🤣🤣

ASM and Zaha I understand a bit more, it was maybe their only chance to get the wages they were offered at the time, especially ASM.

No one would want to buy ASM, he didn't have much of a choice.

Trilly

Survived Aubamazette And Lived To Talk About It
Trusted ⭐
No one would want to buy ASM, he didn't have much of a choice.
Well that’s why I said especially him🤣

Was watching him the other day and I really don’t rate him tbh. His bad days are awful and even his good days could be better. Super entertainer though.

OnlyOne

Top G, Top Striker, Trigger Don
Trusted ⭐

Was watching him the other day and I really don’t rate him tbh. His bad days are awful and even his good days could be better. Super entertainer though.

Oh nice, yeah pretty much how I feel. Top posting as usual.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐

He’s made for Newcastle imo. Cult hero for a historic but struggling team on the up. He would struggle against a low block playing for a possession based team.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player: Cedric
Saka has been off form for a while now. Arteta used to sub Pepe on at least when there was 10 minutes in the game. Who comes on now? Vieira? One Saka & Partey injury and we're done.
Bringing Zaha here doesn't solve this problem

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein

Latest posts