• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pedro Neto

Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

It was his first big contract. He’d just come back from a kneee injury and the club were basically offering him financial independence for the rest of his life.

You can see why he signed.
I can, and have said earlier that the reason for it was likely the bad injury.

Still players who have talent should be wise enough to have some kind of out in the contract, or not sign a friggin' 5-6 year deal like ASM, Zaha and Kane for example. It's so obvious what happens, the EPL club will ask for too much money for any move.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I can, and have said earlier that the reason for it was likely the bad injury.

Still players who have talent should be wise enough to have some kind of out in the contract, or not sign a friggin' 5-6 year deal like ASM, Zaha and Kane for example. It's so obvious what happens, the EPL club will ask for too much money for any move.
Kane’s was just very stupid.

He was already a top top player when he signed that deal, I’ll never understand it. 🤣🤣

ASM and Zaha I understand a bit more, it was maybe their only chance to get the wages they were offered at the time, especially ASM.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Kane’s was just very stupid.

He was already a top top player when he signed that deal, I’ll never understand it. 🤣🤣

ASM and Zaha I understand a bit more, it was maybe their only chance to get the wages they were offered at the time, especially ASM.

No one would want to buy ASM, he didn't have much of a choice.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

No one would want to buy ASM, he didn't have much of a choice.
Well that’s why I said especially him🤣

Was watching him the other day and I really don’t rate him tbh. His bad days are awful and even his good days could be better. Super entertainer though.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Was watching him the other day and I really don’t rate him tbh. His bad days are awful and even his good days could be better. Super entertainer though.

Oh nice, yeah pretty much how I feel. Top posting as usual.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐

He’s made for Newcastle imo. Cult hero for a historic but struggling team on the up. He would struggle against a low block playing for a possession based team.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Saka has been off form for a while now. Arteta used to sub Pepe on at least when there was 10 minutes in the game. Who comes on now? Vieira? One Saka & Partey injury and we're done.
Bringing Zaha here doesn't solve this problem

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

As Henry stated in a recent interview..quality of a great dribbler is that is he goes directly to the goal. I see him doing that regularly. A much better dribbler than both Gabi and Saka.

He's fantastic & has been Wolves only offensive threat so far. The problem is he's as much a crock as Partey and Tomiyasu.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
He's fantastic & has been Wolves only offensive threat so far. The problem is he's as much a crock as Partey and Tomiyasu.

He had a serious long term knee injury. Other than that he never had any niggling injuries. But this is his season of redemption. This guy pushes both Saka and Gabi and would fit in perfectly here.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Seems to have recovered better from his injury and rebuilt his confidence which is good to see.

Still only 23 so fits the age bracket we are currently going for. I think he and Toney should be our next two signings. Then the squad would genuinely be complete, depth would be wild.

Raya/Ramsdale
Timber/White
Saliba/Tomiyasu
Gabriel/Kiwior
Zinchenko/Timber
Rice/Partey
Ødegaard/Vieira
Havertz/ESR
Martinelli/Trossard
Jesus/Toney
Saka/Neto

That second 11 would challenge for top 4.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Been brilliant this season, credit to him for coming back strong from the injury. I read that he'd created the most amount of chances in the league so far but not sure how accurate that is. Not bad for someone playing for Wolves though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom