• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mancheater City: 115

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Massive changes at City in the summer, reckon half their squad will be gone, manager as well probably. Will be funny seeing them pay players to play for other clubs like they did with Adebayor at Sp**s.

Can only see Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany, Silva and Aguero being in the first eleven come next season.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Citeh should be looking at players 25 and under, their squad is stale as ****. Can definitely see them putting some serious money down for Sterling.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

It could be dangerous times for City, if they have another poor summer there's no telling how far that squad could fall. They need youth more than anything, I think a big part of the reason they're so awful is that Yaya can't carry them for a whole season anymore.

They started off so well today and I think their legs went somewhere in that first half, the whole team looked knackered by about 60 minutes.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Anyone reckon Aguero could be off in summer? I mean I can see Real or Bayern or even PSG bid for him and with the poor form hes in and if City have a bad end to the season, who knows he may want to leave.

The_Roadrunner

Burned Out
Anyone reckon Aguero could be off in summer? I mean I can see Real or Bayern or even PSG bid for him and with the poor form hes in and if City have a bad end to the season, who knows he may want to leave.

I doubt Bayern would go for him. If PSG sell Cavani I could see them bidding for him though.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

They need HG players as well, Wright, Milner and Hart are their current English players I believe and two of them are probably gone in the summer. Big bids for the likes of Sterling, Barkley, Stones and even Wilshere you'd imagine.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

It's good that Clichy is HG as well, makes them think twice to get rid of him. City and Chelsea could go toe to toe this summer to get young HG players in, while we shop abroad for less money.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Chelsea haven't got many English players in their first team have they? Cahill and Terry.

Stones is a certainty for them IMO.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Chelsea haven't got many English players in their first team have they? Cahill and Terry.

Stones is a certainty for them IMO.

Me and @Bigbludfire always touch on how this is barely mentioned. The champions-elect with 2 senior English players? Luckily for them Cesc counts as homegrown. I agree with Vinci, Citeh and Chelski will try and outbid each other this summer for English players. The likes of Stones, Barkley, Sterling and Ward-Prowse will be in high demand for sure.

We're blessed to have the English players we do, they're all young too.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

I just checked and City have 17 Non-HG players, so they have to get rid first if they want another. Chelsea have actually only 15, due to their winter departures and their squad is pretty thin, but Terry won't last forever and Zouma won't count as HG when he turns 21 I believe.

Mastadon

Established Member
Richard Wright I remember the big expectations surrounding his signing. He's not made a single appearance for City since signing for them in 2012 pretty incredible that.

BobP

Memri Fan
I've said it before and I'll say it again City are in a lot of trouble.

Aging squad, lack of HG players and to top that off FFP is hanging over their heads. It's a transition phase for them because there is no way they can spunk out money and solve all of their problems in one summer. At least it'll force them to actually use youth academy products, which is always a good thing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom