• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mancheater City: 115

Does Sanchez get in this side? He’s not better than Sterling, as I have said for 3 years.
I think he is better than Sterling, when on form, but that will change, likely in the next season or two.

Personally, I think Aguerooooooooo (although I really hope not) will leave in the summer and Sanchez will be brought in for him.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Are you not going to add that he was subsequently CLEARED of that?

He had nandrolone in his system mate . That's a fact 6 times over the legal limit . Failed twice . Supplements were provided by his Doctor , Ramon Segura who claimed the batch was contaminated , who incidentally was Frank De Boer Doctor at the time he too tested positive for nandrolone .

He was cleared years later on a technicality . Incidentally it's the same Doctor Barcelona continued to use when they were fined for 30,000 for not providing accurate whereabouts of players scheduled to be tested.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Pep would probably utilise Alexis upfront in certain games. Perfect for the role.

Expect a bid mid Jan. Could win them the CL & for just 20-30m... A no brainer really.

He had nandrolone in his system mate . That's a fact 6 times over the legal limit . Failed twice . Supplements were provided by his Doctor , Ramon Segura who claimed the batch was contaminated , who incidentally was Frank De Boer Doctor at the time he too tested positive for nandrolone .

He was cleared years later on a technicality . Incidentally it's the same Doctor Barcelona continued to use when they were fined for 30,000 for not providing accurate whereabouts of players scheduled to be tested.
We got fined for something similar, last season..... and we weren't the only club either.

Three times there were incidents, once was when we put on extra training sessions for youth players, and didn't inform the FA, once because a player had changed address and again, the FA weren't informed, can't remember the third one, but it was equally as trivial.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Does Sanchez get in this side? He’s not better than Sterling, as I have said for 3 years.
th

Impact

Established Member

Agüero out and Alexis in.

Alexis offers better physical attributes than Sergio, which will be important to Guardiola because of his insistence on high pressing, but with a similar level of goal threat.

Alexis can also act as cover on the flanks for Sterling and Sané, should either get injured or require a rest.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Imagine being able to spend £60 million on a "decent" CB without any care, especially when you could argue that Otamendi and Stones could be better or at least on a similar level. Still would add to their squad and would be a boost to their CL chances too.

City are living in a different world now, we could soon see a Bayern Munich like case for them in terms of dominating the PL without any real challenge for the next few seasons.

Reactions: BBF

Tir Na Nog

City could be spending close to 100 million on Van Dijk and Alexis in January and neither are guaranteed starters. That's scary. Over the next few seasons it'd be a complete and utter lie to market the PL as the most competitive league in the world, it's the Manchester City show with 19 other teams as supporting cast.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

City could be spending close to 100 million on Van Dijk and Alexis in January and neither are guaranteed starters. That's scary. Over the next few seasons it'd be a complete and utter lie to market the PL as the most competitive league in the world, it's the Manchester City show with 19 other teams as supporting cast.
United have just as much money tbf.

Tir Na Nog

United have just as much money tbf.

United do have a limit tho, City are absolutely limitless (well not literally, but they might as well be).

I do think United have spent rather poorly in comparison and also feel Guardiola is a better manager than Mourinho though.

Top Bottom