• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

A Bald Fraud's Chester City

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

The North London power shift was FAKE NEWS, the real power shift is in Manchester. United fans resorting to talking about what City used to be like and some are even seeing this season as a good season because 2nd place represents progress despite being a mile away from their rivals who're way out on top. United fans are slowly becoming Liverpool fans, many would've thought Mourinho would've changed this but it looks like there's no sign of that and Mourinho himself will most likely be off soon once it's clear that he just can't compete with City or Pep.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
If that was the case, we'd have won it the last 9 seasons.

Were Leicester the richest? Stop making excuses for your own teams shortcomings.

There exist exceptions but they never over turn the rule. Everybody knew City was going to win it this year after the amount they spent. Enjoy it.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Serious question, when has it EVER been a fair game?

Your play with semantics is hilarious. Of course businesses try to cheat the finances constantly, and in the case of football it's about getting more spending power to have better players on the pitch.

For the modern game, it seemed to be the most fair pre-Abramovich. But that's just me.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
thing really point to it, but Madrid? Madrid would be the last club on Earth for both Pep and Aguero to talk to.
Doubt Pep really cares, if Aguero wants to join Real I think the club will respect the wishes of one of their legends.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Doubt Pep really cares, if Aguero wants to join Real I think the club will respect the wishes of one of their legends.
Top of the list in "ways to piss of all your supporters at once"

there's gonna be a bloodbath in the Madrid derby for sure.:lol:

Reactions: A_G

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Aguero to Madrid in the summer with Alexis replacing him looks to be on the cards.

Looks likely, but Sanchez is not the same player Aguero is, he would not be able to replace him, nor would he do well in Pep's lose-the-ball-at-the-cost-of-your-life system.
Alexis would be better off at PSG.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Looks likely, but Sanchez is not the same player Aguero is, he would not be able to replace him, nor would he do well in Pep's lose-the-ball-at-the-cost-of-your-life system.
Alexis would be better off at PSG.
True, but his work-rate is better than Aguero's and his passing is no worse than Gabriel Jesus'. The latter is a huge talent but he's still raw and hasn't scored in in nearly a month.

thing really point to it, but Madrid? Madrid would be the last club on Earth for both Pep and Aguero to talk to.
City's hierarchy have a good relationship with the top dogs at Real Madrid. Our owner has a deal to loan them the money to rebuild the Bernabeu I seem to recall.

I think Sergio would prefer to go to Barca but doesn't look like they are after another striker, which is surprising, given Suarez's indifferent form this season, and having lost Neymar in the summer, whereas Real are going to try and replace their misfiring Frenchman up top. No doubt they will finance the deal by ripping manyoo off for Bale, which the masses will lap up, despite Bale's recent injury woes.

Your play with semantics is hilarious. Of course businesses try to cheat the finances constantly, and in the case of football it's about getting more spending power to have better players on the pitch.

For the modern game, it seemed to be the most fair pre-Abramovich. But that's just me.
The game was fairest when away teams used to get a share of the gate receipts. It started to change when that was voted out, led by the 'Big 5' of Arsenal, Sp**s, Liverpool, United and Everton, upon the threat of a breakaway league.

It further widened when Sp**s were the first to float on the stock exchange, leading to the chasing of money, another thing which a lot of other clubs followed. This is now why we are often referred to as customers, and not supporters these days.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Why would Real want Aguero? They’ll target Neymar or Kane.
Saw a Spanish journalist say he's a target for them. Gives them a Latin Galactico, knows the league/city, cheaper and possibly more attainable than either of Kane/Neymar.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom