• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mancheater City: 115

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
^ Interesting. Bayern suffered a lot of injuries too during his stint, maybe because they refused to take drugs? Unlike Barca and possibly Citeh.

However, these are conspiracy theories and until an actual test is done on Citeh players I don’t think any conclusions can be drawn.

In other news, Sane tore an ankle ligament and is expected to be out for a couple of months. Sad news for City fans to lose their winger due to one of Warnock’s thugs.

Last edited:

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Stumbled upon these tweets a while back, found it very interesting. It's Twitter, but there are a lot of facts in it and also would provide a real explanation for the reason why Pep clashed with the medical staff at Bayern, who had worked there for 40 years and left the club. Bayern do love to poach players domestically, but other than that they do seem to be a club with standards, rather than City who just will do anything for success.

Click on the tweet by the way, to see the other tweets.

Interesting. Very interesting. Didn’t know about the doping fines during his first six months at City.

Edit: And yet the media want to give **** to us about Alexis missing a drug test while he was literally in the middle of a transfer. Wonders never cease to amaze.

Jae

Major meltdowns going on at Bluemoon :lol: Amazing!

silva_shoelaces Shakespeare

We have no ****ing backup wingers
Bernado is not a ****ing winger
Diaz is 18 and not a ****ing winger
Foden is 17 and not a ****ing winger
We have TWO ****ing senior players for our attacking THREE ****ing positions
Mahrez is the best available ****ing winger in the Premier League
Some similar level ****ing wingers are older and/or unavailable
Other similar ****ing wingers are younger and/or inexperienced
Mahrez has won the ****ing Premier League with ****ing Leicester and got the ****ing POTY
We are in 4 ****ing competitions. That is potentially 27 ****ing matches.
People want to play for 6 ****ing weeks with ONE ****ing winger.

wobbler

Pep when he missed out on sanchez said the club do have a budget they have to stick to. 1 week later and hes bought a 57m CB and slapped in a 55m bid for mahrez lol.

Why any youth player would go there is beyond me but the money must make it worthwhile to play u21 football all the time.

Pep when he missed out on sanchez said the club do have a budget they have to stick to. 1 week later and hes bought a 57m CB and slapped in a 55m bid for mahrez lol.

Why any youth player would go there is beyond me but the money must make it worthwhile to play u21 football all the time.
Pretty sure he was alluding to the wage structure at the club.

No way we were going to give a 29 year old Sanchez, upwards of £400k per week (plus £100k 'loyalty' and image rights), when we were negotiating new contracts with three or four important players, would cause massive unrest within the squad, get those players demanding more, and rightly so, from their point of view.

Read a couple of places today that Leicester would do business at £65m, reckon it could get to £70m myself,m Leicester's owners are not exactly poor.

Leicester ask for a £95m deal for Mahrez, City pull out.

Got to admire Leicester for sticking to their guns really, many other clubs would have caved in.

Will be interesting to see how Mahrez reacts now, after submitting a transfer request yesterday and apparently alienating his team-mates.

pacstud

DU4ZkGlXcAAv0xz.jpg

Decent win today, KdB on song again, Aguero with a lovely finish, Sterling frustrating with his finishing but got a couple of assists, Brahim Diaz came on last 20 and looked really good, Laporte fitted in seamlessly, albeit against West Brom and Bernardo Silva looked great.

Downside was David Silva going off injured, and the continued poor 'tackles' on our players, McClean tried to take out KdB when he was counter-attacking, luckily he missed and we still scored, one of their players went in with a knee-high scissor kick on Brahim near the end, luckily not hurt badly. Bad challenge on Walker too, could have easily been a few red cards in this. Apparently a dodgy one from Fernandinho too, which I missed, in true Wenger style, when I went for a lash :D

BBF

No, I'm not, I'm insulting YOUR (lack of) intelligence.

I don't expect, nor want everyone to agree with me, and never have I said that, so stop assuming you know my intentions. There's plenty here I have an adult conversation with on many topics, they don't feel the need to be antagonistic, so why do you?

For the sake of the forum, I'll just stick you on ignore. Let that be the end of it.

Why are you talking about intelligence when you can't even string together a coherent sentence?

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Game hasn't changed, Pep has changed. He's come to realize he's a checkbook manager - he can't win without buying up the best. There's a reason he's only managed Barca, Bayern, and now City. Why not take a challenge in Napoli or, dare I say it, Arsenal?

Moreover, he's clearly back tracking on his own principle with that quote (if I accept it's not out of context and it's real), since City have invested a lot of money in their facilities and youth system. I'm sure they have a youth player who can play on the wing for them (What about Zinchenko? I know he plays LB but he seems the type that can be pushed forward). And all of this brings me to Sancho... Why not just promise him game time with the first team and not just a large contract? The kid is starting for Dortmund now for ****s sake (he hadn't started all season until post-winter break).

Last edited:

M18CTID

Game hasn't changed, Pep has changed. He's come to realize he's a checkbook manager - he can't win without buying up the best. There's a reason he's only managed Barca, Bayern, and now City. Why not take a challenge in Napoli or, dare I say it, Arsenal?

Moreover, he's clearly back tracking on his own principle with that quote (if I accept it's not out of context), since City have invested a lot of money in their facilities and youth system. I'm sure they have a youth player who can play on the wing for them (What about Zinchenko? I know he plays LB but he seems the type that can be pushed forward). And all of this brings me to Sancho... Why not just promise him game time with the first team and not just a large contract? The kid is starting for Dortmund now for ****s sake (he hadn't started all season until post-winter break).

A bit much to expect Zinchenko to play LW in Sane’s absence at the same time he’s been filling in at LB these past few weeks as both Mendy and Delph are injured. He’s actually probably more of a LW than a LB anyway but needs must. Once Delph is back, I’d expect him to be pushed further forward into that LW role.

As for those Guardiola quotes, can anyone find an actual link to them? A quick search and nothing comes up. I’m not saying he never said it but there’s loads of these fake football quotes doing the rounds and it wouldn’t surprise me if it was made up by some United fan somewhere.

Latest posts

Top Bottom