• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mancheater City: 115

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
It does seem rather odd that a club that has spent more than £450 million on player acquisitions since Pep took over can't find enough players to fill out the bench. Granted, they could only play three anyway so it doesn't much matter, but it just looks bad. Maybe they should have fought United for Alexis or paid what Leicester City wanted for Mahrez. :lol:
Nah, I think they need to do what they need to do with what they've got. Ridiculous approach to tactics by not relying on your youth and just wanting to buy another player. I agree with @hydrofluoric acid that he could've just included a youth player or something to fill out the bench to fill in a space that's only been created because of injury. Give some kid an idea of traveling and the road atmosphere with the senior team.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Nah, I think they need to do what they need to do with what they've got. Ridiculous approach to tactics by not relying on your youth and just wanting to buy another player. I agree with @hydrofluoric acid that he could've just included a youth player or something to fill out the bench. Give the kid an idea of traveling and the road atmosphere with the senior team.

Of course that's the case, but they won't. It doesn't fit the Galactico profile. I was, of course, being facetious about Alexis and Mahrez.

Malky

Established Member
Pathetic club with a manager who can't win anything without outspending the rest of the league he's up against.
Overrated bald bastard.
Complains about finances after losing out on Sanchez, then goes and spends £60M on a CB and offers £70M for Mahrez because Sane is out for 6 weeks :lol:
Now he's complaining he's " running out of players "... does he realize he has an academy full of players? Players that should be the most talented in the country? Honestly, his complaints hold zero weight, especially after him spending a £quarter of a billion quid on his defense, and goalkeeper, in the space of one year alone!

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Pathetic club with a manager who can't win anything without outspending the rest of the league he's up against.
Overrated bald bastard.
Complains about finances after losing out on Sanchez, then goes and spends £60M on a CB and offers £70M for Mahrez because Sane is out for 6 weeks :lol:
Now he's complaining he's " running out of players "... does he realize he has an academy full of players? Players that should be the most talented in the country? Honestly, his complaints hold zero weight, especially after him spending a £quarter of a billion quid on his defense, and goalkeeper, in the space of one year alone!
Get ready for the mental acrobatics.

Overrated bald bastard.
So many lemons in a single post, I love it :D

By the way, City bid £50m for Mahrez, but yeah, whatever, you carry on lad, if it helps you sleep at night :)

Malky

Established Member
So many lemons in a single post, I love it :D

By the way, City bid £50m for Mahrez, but yeah, whatever, you carry on lad, if it helps you sleep at night :)
So stating facts is 'lemons' now?
Looked it up, the actual bid was player+cash believed to be to around £65M. But yeah, whatever, you carry on believing you only bid £50M lad, if it helps you sleep at night! :)

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
DVsFIh4XUAE6knq.jpg:large

omg look at KDB, incredible.. Should be no doubt that he's the POTY, what a season he's having.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Jesus, look at those two goals scored by Aguero from KDB's passes against Leicester. Three and respectively two passes, then it ended up in the net. You'll rarely see that simple solution in our team.
City is playing the way I'd like Arsenal to play. Fast, one touch, no nonsense football.
I've noticed that Guardiola quit his limp passing game after trying it for one season here and it didn't work as it did at Barca and Bayern. He switched to a much more direct style and got pacey players to match the intensity of the league.
City is still suspect in away games when playing in the CL, a problem all Guardiola's teams have suffered from, but at least he's switching up his game.

thierrytheking14

Paul Dickov, former Leicester City striker on BBC Radio Leicester:

It's hard to compare era's. There's Manchester United under Sir Alex Ferguson and the Invincibles - But this team is better.

People will say they haven't won anything - they've already won the league.

The confidence, the enthusiasm, the age of the team. This team will go down as one of the best ever.

What an absolute clown. A manager who buys the league spending 100's of millions of pounds and the team will go down as one of the best ever?

Ok Paul, **** off.

Arsenal Quotes

I’ve told Dave to cut off his ponytail. I think it makes him less aerodynamic.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom