• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PES3 demo out for the PC!

JazzG

Established Member
Are you using Shareaza? It worked fine for me when I used it.

What speed is your connection?

patrick42uk

Established Member
JazzG said:
Are you using Shareaza? It worked fine for me when I used it.

What speed is your connection?
dont worry, i have downloaded it, but its way too slow, i dont know if my computer specs are not up to scratch, or whether i have to change some settings, any suggestions?

JazzG

Established Member
I know the game plays quite slow as it is, in the full version you might be able to speed it up but im not sure.

I think this game is great, in fifa once u find a way to score a goal u can keep doing the same and it works. This doesn't work in PES3 :)

patrick42uk

Established Member
cheers. Has any one got the game on ps2. At the moment i am thinking of buying a ps2 specifically for pes. Can someone please post the pros and cons of getting it on the ps2. cheers

JazzG

Established Member
You can get a PS2 pad for the PC. The game will then play pretty much the same but you will have better graphics :)

thegame24

Established Member
u can unlock double speed to make the game twice as fast.

im gettin it for ps2 tomorrow so many tricks u can even nutmeg people.
the demo is very misleading the game is much better.

JazzG

Established Member
Got myself a PS2 pad the other day and my ps2--->USB convertor has arrived, had a quick go and ALL the buttons work and its like playing it on the PS2.

Gotta go to work soon but when I get home will have a proper go on it, I'm so happy :mrgreen:

Top Bottom