• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PES4 (yes, I said 4) A-M league

Would you be interested in a PES4 A-M league/ladder?

• Yes (The game is free!)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters

Tegh

Established Member
Ok.

Now, a number of us have PES5 on the PS2, but not so many have it on the PC. I play it on the PC, and have recently had a few games with TalentScout online which lead to two compilation videos. PES5 is £20 in the shops brand new, and this is a fair amount of money, and there are a few of you out there who have a downloaded version which wont work online. PES5 is also known as WE9, short for Winning Eleven 9.

I play/played PES5 in an online league against other lovers of the game, and found it to be a laugh. They also have a PES4 league/ladder and I have a link where you can download the game. There's no need to register, it's free of charge and you don't need to get a CD key as far as I know. It's practically the same as PES5, but less graphic intensive due to the lack of a crowd in the stadium, and I've heard it runs smoother. I also believe there's no flip-flap (R'dinho's trick), but that's not that important. Each PES game has become more and more scripted, and therefore it's logical that PES4 is a more free-flowing game, with less 'divine intervention' from the computer.

Now, the version I have the URL for you to download it from has updated kits and January transfers, so players like Hleb will be at Arsenal. I was thinking, do any of you fancy downloading the game and we can have an Arsenal-Mania league? I can also give you the link to the ladder I used to participate in (will consider participating in if some of you guys join) which uses a chatroom application to join/host games and arrange matches. It would be fun if we could get a bunch of guys off here to get the game and play vs eachother, and we could make videos and post our goals etc on here. As far as I know it doesn't take a lot of computer power to run, and if you've got a 1mb connection it should be lag free.

I will post the link later if RtC gives me permission (check your pm's!), I'm not 100% sure if I'm allowed to post the link in the public forums. For now, if you're interested then pm me and enter the poll.

Thanks.

EDIT: It's a big file, so it'll take a while. Perhaps you could download it over-night.

gunnerGH

Established Member
Ive just installed PES5 on my pc. This is the first time ive had any PES game on the pc. Am using the keyboard a the mo!

Its solid! i keep hitting the wrong keys and ****ing up.

Whats the best control pad for pc?

When I get better at it ill be up 4 giving anyone a game!

Tegh

Established Member
Gunnergregharrison said:
Ive just installed PES5 on my pc. This is the first time ive had any PES game on the pc. Am using the keyboard a the mo!

Its solid! i keep hitting the wrong keys and f****g up.

Nice one, is it the official version?
If you buy this from play.com, then you can use a PS2 pad: http://www.play.com/Games/PC/4-/114167/ ... oduct.html
Otherwise, try Argos or something and buy a standard gamepad, make sure it has four shoulder buttons though. There are plenty of Logitech ones around Argos and PCWorld, for like £20.

James

Established Member
I only have a laptop, but my brother has got PES4 on his computer, so i might be interested if this is sorted before i go back to Uni this weekend.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Wil check it out here som many god things about PES but have always ben a fifa man myself. Fre= god in my book. And yeah get the adapter to convert your ps2 controler that is the best

Tegh

Established Member
Sweet.

James, although Laptop's aren't generally used for computer games is there any chance yours will run PES4? As I said, it's not too graphic intensive. YeahBee, it's a fun game and should be quality playing other A-M users.

I have a teamspeak server we can all get on to chat to/abuse eachother whilst we play if anyone's interested. Mainly use it for Call Of Duty when I play with my mates.

I won't be on today or tomorrow though, Birthday tomorrow. ^_^

Tegh

Established Member
Apologies for the double post..
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:

Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP

Intel Pentium III 800MGHz or equivalent processor (Athlon/Duron/Celeron)

128 MB RAM

4X DVD-ROM Drive

NVIDIA GeForce 3 or ATI Radeon 8500 video card

DirectX 8.1 compatible sound card

DirectX 8.1 or higher (included on Disc 1)

*Network(TCP/IP 64kbps or higher)

800MB free hard disk space

RECOMMENDED SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:

Windows 2000/XP

Intel Pentium IV 1.4GHz processor

256 MB RAM

8X DVD-ROM Drive

NVIDIA GeForce 4 Ti, ATI Radeon 9600, or higher

DirectX 8.1 compatible sound card

DirectX 8.1 or higher (included on Disc 1)

*Network(TCP/IP 1.5Mbps or higher)

3GB free hard disk space

SUPPORTED CHIPSETS:

NVIDIA - GeForce FX (5900, 5800, 5600, 5200), GeForce4 Ti, GeForce3

ATI - Radeon 9800, 9700, 9600, 9500, 9200, 9000, 8500

Various onboard graphics systems.

James

Established Member
Tegh said:
Sweet.

James, although Laptop's aren't generally used for computer games is there any chance yours will run PES4? As I said, it's not too graphic intensive. YeahBee, it's a fun game and should be quality playing other A-M users.

I have a teamspeak server we can all get on to chat to/abuse eachother whilst we play if anyone's interested. Mainly use it for Call Of Duty when I play with my mates.

I won't be on today or tomorrow though, Birthday tomorrow. ^_^
Don't think it will to be honest. Will check the requirements, but im sure my graphics card won't be able to handle it.

If anyone's on Saturday night then i might be able to play a couple of 'friendlies', will be able to use teamspeak too.

Any other time and i won't be able to i'm afraid. So you can rule me out of the league im afraid. Could've thought of this idea a little earlier Tegh :(

Tegh

Established Member
lol, sorry mate.
I do have an idea though, albeit it's not very cost-effective. Mind you, you students are loaded (lol!), buy a new computer mate. I'll try to get on Saturday. I'll email you or something. It's worth downloading it and giving it a bash anyway right?

gunnerGH

Established Member
Tegh said:
Gunnergregharrison said:

Its solid! i keep hitting the wrong keys and f****g up.

Nice one, is it the official version?
If you buy this from play.com, then you can use a PS2 pad: http://www.play.com/Games/PC/4-/114167/ ... oduct.html
Otherwise, try Argos or something and buy a standard gamepad, make sure it has four shoulder buttons though. There are plenty of Logitech ones around Argos and PCWorld, for like £20.

ooh, just fits within my budget. Will purchase that and then game on.

Ive been playing it on the PS2 for ages but then it packed in so ive swithced to PC instead!

Tegh

Established Member
What just fits in your budget?
The convertor or the pad? lol.
Good to hear mate. I'm not going to be on for the next couple of days so hit TalentScout up for a game. Also, pm me gunnergreg and I'll give you the link to download we8 so you can play other A-M users.

shonsuperstar

Sure ill play. Im a bad-ass at the PS2 version but i dont have enough money for a pad or converter so ill probably be sh!te on the PC.

Link please!

nazo

Established Member
You cheap sons of guns. :lol:
Eventhough i have a laptop, i think it will run the game perfectly.(PES5 works perfect on it)

Might be able to play a couple of games if i'm not busy and if the time suits (time difference between here and England doesn't help out that much eh? :|)

Viper

Established Member
I'll defintely play. Give the link!

Also give me the link for the patch with the updated kits. I also assume you will provide the option file too?

Latest posts

Top Bottom