• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PES4 (yes, I said 4) A-M league

Would you be interested in a PES4 A-M league/ladder?

• Yes (The game is free!)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters

Viper

Established Member
Hmm the file size is only about 300mb. Tegh, is this the full game which allows you to play online? Will I need a copy of PES4 before installing or what?

edit: Nevermind. It's the real deal.

Viper

Established Member
So.. is anyone up for a game tonight (about 10:00 pm gmt)?

Add me on msn or something if anyone wants to play.. (click on the msn button on my post for those who don't know how to get it)

Saville

Viper said:

Add me on msn or something if anyone wants to play.. (click on the msn button on my post for those who don't know how to get it)

i really want to play but it wont let me install it :cry: :cry:

Viper

Established Member
SaViLlE_06 said:
Viper said:

Whats wrong with it?

Open it and extract the files to c:\we8install

When all files are extracted, get to that folder and click on the setup file. Then wait for it to install...

Saville

Viper said:
SaViLlE_06 said:
Viper said:

Whats wrong with it?

When all files are extracted, get to that folder and click on the setup file. Then wait for it to install...

no when it comes up with files are corrupted....im really confuesed?

gunnerGH

Established Member
SaViLlE_06 said:
Viper said:
SaViLlE_06 said:
Viper said:

Whats wrong with it?

no when it comes up with files are corrupted....im really confuesed?

happened to me first time....try downloading again

Viper

Established Member
You have to redownload it I guess...

Gunnergreg, are you able to play the game online now? I'd like to play someone >_>

Saville

what an absolute ****...i waited 3 and half hours for it to download...got it and put it on....and its the slowest thing i ever seen...get a game going and as soon as it about to go on it restarts my computer :evil: :evil: ill stick to ps2 online i think

gunnerGH

Established Member
SaViLlE_06 said:
what an absolute c**t...i waited 3 and half hours for it to download...got it and put it on....and its the slowest thing i ever seen...get a game going and as soon as it about to go on it restarts my computer :evil: :evil: ill stick to ps2 online i think

haha, my advice....buy a new pc

nazo

Established Member
300mb? That sounds weird to me :|
Is it real and has everything the actual game has?

Btw, i downloaded the file more than 5 times and it's always corrupt :| Anyone know if they did anything special to make this thing actually unzip? Do i have to unzip the files to a specified folder?

Viper

Established Member
Just unzip it to your desktop or your hard drive.

Tegh, got a question to ask you. Do you play the game with the USB Play.com controller converter? I do the same but the controls seem really unresponsive...

dafish

i'm already playing the in UK ladder...

lost to Milan 2-1 only because Lauren saw red in the first half though!

i was pressing him a lot but in the end the lacking defense gave in. :(

Tegh... to quote a certain novel... build it and they will come!

Tegh

Established Member
Viper said:
Just unzip it to your desktop or your hard drive.

Tegh, got a question to ask you. Do you play the game with the USB Play.com controller converter? I do the same but the controls seem really unresponsive...
I'll let you know later on today when I'm on. I've not been on the last few days so I'm a bit lost right now. Anyone has any questions then fire them here and I'll try to answer.

If it's not downloading properly try saving it somewhere else on your computer, or even to a CD..

nazo

Established Member
I tried downloading it again and the same error came up.
Is there another link to it?

Just to make sure, is there anything other than the we8gold file i have to download?

nazo

Established Member
I tried internet explorer then i tried firefox.

I tried downloading it on another laptop too but still the error came up. So something is up with the link i have or i need to download another piece to the file.
Still noone answered this question, is we8gold (i think that's what it's called) the only file i need or do i need something else.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom