• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PES4 (yes, I said 4) A-M league

Would you be interested in a PES4 A-M league/ladder?

• Yes (The game is free!)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters

nazo

Established Member
I'm saving it.
I'm going to redownload it again and see how it goes.

What's this Pes4Launcher btw?

I guess it's just meant not to work for me. I saved it, opened it, started the unzipping process but still it wouldn't work.

Tegh

Established Member
Pes4launcher, that's the chatroom.
I'll ask someone about it bluenaz.
What do you use to unzip?

nazo

Established Member
Tegh said:
Pes4launcher, that's the chatroom.
I'll ask someone about it bluenaz.
What do you use to unzip?

Winrar.

Well i think i can solve the problem by one thing. If anyone can upload the file called 0_text.afs from the files they unzipped everything will work. That's the only file i think i'm missing.

(the file is in x:\the folder where you unzipped the files\program files\KONAMI\Winning Eleven 8I\dat)

Tegh

Established Member
I'm uploading it now, but it's huge.
How come you don't have that file?

nazo

Established Member
Tegh said:
I'm uploading it now, but it's huge.
How come you don't have that file?

I seriously don't know.
I download the zipped file but THAT file isn't included in the mix.
Oh well.

Thanx for the help tegh 8)

Tegh

Established Member
Hmm, wont upload for me.
I'll see if I can try again mate.
Otherwise I'll have a word with the guy who stuck it all up there and see if he has any ideas.
Arsenalfan, peslauncher.com download that and come see us in the pes uk ladder room. Me and Viper are in there.

nazo

Established Member
Heh, i somehow got it to work.
I can probably play with someone tomorrow.
Thanx everyone for trying to help.

Tegh

Established Member
Yay.
Viper beat me 2-1 earlier.
I prefer PES5, but oh well.
Tip, before playing your first game online, go to single player and choose which camera type you want. I found out the hard way.

A

Anonymous

dont download games, go out and buy them.im sure theres people that got you clocked

nazo

Established Member
Stupid thing isn't working with me (again :sigh:)
I opened the necessay ports but it won't make a game. It gets to the screen where it says "WAITING" then it waits for a year. Stupid router.

arsenalfan2005

Tegh,

I can't seem to get into PES UK ladder. I've signed up, put my user-name and password into the boxes, press connect and it just disconnects for no reason. Can you help me?

arsenalfan2005

arsenalfan2005 said:
Tegh,

I can't seem to get into PES UK ladder. I've signed up, put my user-name and password into the boxes, press connect and it just disconnects for no reason. Can you help me?

Tegh, I'm going to ask this question again.

Tegh

Established Member
Sorry mate, never saw it the first time.
Do you connect, then have it disconnect you straight after?

Tegh

Established Member
Try re-installing it, and re-booting after the re-install. Does it say you're registered?

Top Bottom