• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Petr Cech (Out)

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I cant see Cech being interested in a loan at this point in his career. I think he'd rather be in the UK and No2 than a loan abroad. Got to think of his family, kids school etc. Anyway if it gives us another opportunity to piss off Napoli then that's a bonus. Never forget Higuian!

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
No chance, and signing two new keepers would be such a waste of our limited budget.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
No point in putting insane pressure on an average German keeper new to the league. Lets give ourselves options incase Leno ****s the bed

Bergkamp1988

Jesus. Can't believe the amount of s**t and disrespect Cech is getting over here. Yeah he had a bad season and had some very "unCechlike" moments. So did most of his team mates. He also did manage some incredible saves on this rocky road.

18 months ago he was the best keeper we had had in more than a decade. Now he's being treated like he's f***ing Calamity James.

I'm sure with some decent defending in front of him and a general confidence boost from the coach, he still has at least one good season left in him.

Bring in Leno, let him play on a Karius or Mignolet Level for a few games. Then bring in the Daddy to pick up the pieces and clean up the mess. It will be interesting to see the contrast.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
I'm enormously skeptical of this because Chelsea only agreed to sell Cech to Arsenal because he didn't want to leave London. He's settled there with his family. Besides, he can be a mentor to Leno in the final year of his contract. After that, I'd like to see him stay on in some capacity. Great guy and valuable to have around.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom