• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Petr Cech: Retiring at the end of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
we should have hung on to our two Polish goalies - both have proved since leaving us that we undervalued them
Fabianski was one of the few players that I think
Wenger didn’t give a fair chance too. One of the best in the league now.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Talent wise was better than Szcsgny.

But I don't think it was a mistake to sign Cech at all. He was still a few levels above those two when he arrived.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐

Yeah Fabianski was always talented, but I remember it was his mentality that was the problem here.. Couldn't handle the pressure of a top club at that stage of his career, looked very nervous. I think he needed to take a step down to get to where he is now, if he gets a chance at a top club now I think he'll do well.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Yeah Fabianski was always talented, but I remember it was his mentality that was the problem here.. Couldn't handle the pressure of a top club at that stage of his career, looked very nervous. I think he needed to take a step down to get to where he is now, if he gets a chance at a top club now I think he'll do well.
Maybe, but i don’t think he got a fair run in the team.

For example, people bring up that mistake in Europe, against Porto I think, but he played that game after a long time sitting on the bench, of course he’s going to show nerves. For me he will always be the one and only that Wenger didn’t manage well.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Wtf? How does this **** get to say that?

And we're about to start him in a final against his beloved rentboys. :rofl:

Worse thing is he was one of the original rent boys when Roman went there, probably still in contact with that Russian criminal and that plastic club.

CJJ

Established Member
Outstanding professional and he can't be faulted in any way for that last game, he was our best player that game. Great servant for this club.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Outstanding professional and he can't be faulted in any way for that last game, he was our best player that game. Great servant for this club.
Best player? Lol. His saves were regulation saves for any Goalie. He should have done better for two of the goals. He didn't even dive full stretch in those goals.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
giphy.gif

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Rewatching the goals, and boy o boy Cech was horrible!

stop with this bullsh*t.

he saved everything he could, Chelsea could have already lead until half time.

Sorry for his career to end with a game like this, haven't deserved this.

Sadly we haven't seen the Cech Prime at Arsenal, so he only was 1 of many players in his time here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom